New rumor again claims Samsung cutting OLED shipments because of unexpected drop in iPhone...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 33
    yojimbo007yojimbo007 Posts: 1,165member
    jcs2305 said:
    jmey267 said:
    Can we stop with these bullsheet rumors and reporting this crap. All these unspecified sources manipulating the stock. FAKE NEWS!
    Can we commit to stop saying and writing " Fake News" when we believe something to not be true... Please. please..pretty please.  :/
    Yeah, you know what? That's an excellent idea. 

Forum rules revised.
    May i also suggest the following substitutes: Pseudo, fictitious, bogus, concoted, phony, fabricated, sham ....
  • Reply 22 of 33
    jdgazjdgaz Posts: 404member
    Cold you save us the "questionable reports"? It kind of makes for questionable reporting don't you think?
  • Reply 23 of 33
    jbdragonjbdragon Posts: 2,311member
    jcs2305 said:
    jmey267 said:
    Can we stop with these bullsheet rumors and reporting this crap. All these unspecified sources manipulating the stock. FAKE NEWS!
    Can we commit to stop saying and writing " Fake News" when we believe something to not be true... Please. please..pretty please.  :/

Forum rules revised.
    OK, then Lying News!!!
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 33
    Mike WuertheleMike Wuerthele Posts: 6,861administrator
    jdgaz said:
    Cold you save us the "questionable reports"? It kind of makes for questionable reporting don't you think?
    I've said it before. We have a responsibility to talk about them, and put them in perspective.
    watto_cobrajony0
  • Reply 25 of 33

jbdragon said:
    jcs2305 said:
    jmey267 said:

Forum rules revised.
    OK, then Lying News!!!
    That's still just as lazy. Don't skirt moderation. You know what we're going for.
  • Reply 26 of 33
    dsddsd Posts: 186member
    Alternative news?  ;)
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 27 of 33
    jcs2305 said:
    jmey267 said:

Forum rules revised.
    Awww... I was gonna do that ironically.
  • Reply 28 of 33
    JFC_PAJFC_PA Posts: 932member
    Same recycled rumor.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 29 of 33
    bluefire1bluefire1 Posts: 1,302member
    I would love to see Apple go back to a midyear release of new iPhone models. This year, in particular, it might work to their advantage.
    edited March 2018 watto_cobra
  • Reply 30 of 33
    croprcropr Posts: 1,124member
    Looking at the article it is about the OLED business of Samsung, which has a lower demand.   This is quite relevant news for Samsung, for which the OLED division is an important profit center.  If there are any conclusion should be drawn from this article it is about Samsung not about Apple.

Saying this article is written to impact the stock price of Apple is a very biased way of thinking.

It could well be that after the initial wave of the iPhone X sales, there is a shift towards other iPhone models, but that the total iPhone shipments remains on the targets Apple has defined.
  • Reply 31 of 33
    mavemufcmavemufc Posts: 326member
    jcs2305 said:
    mavemufc said:
    Really? Another rumour about the iPhone X dropping in demand, which it will anyway, and Apple will obviously be expecting it.
    I actually said "Really" out loud when I saw this. Funny the week following the S9 release this somehow pops back up and is "reconfirmed"? Hahaha  Come on!
    Haha, yeah thats what I was thinking as well.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 32 of 33
    fallenjtfallenjt Posts: 4,054member
    I'm ready to buy more AAPL. My limit buy's set at $160. Keep bashing!
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 33 of 33
    If you can't see your comment, feel free to look at the commenting guidelines. Specifically note the prohibition on the term "fake news" and derivatives.

And if you actually read the story, you'd understand why we talk about it. Hint: I also say why we do in this very comment thread.
    edited March 2018 watto_cobra