• Reply 121 of 141
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,624member
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    Sorry. Huawei's branding is very confusing to me,

I was speaking ot the MateBook X Pro, the one that you have been raving about.

As for the diffusion, you are aware that since you haven't provided me with sales data for the P20 Pro, then neither of us knows how many units are sold, and that is the flagship with which Samsung will be competing with its S20 triple lens model. Maybe they both compete with the iPhone X, but at least we have a pretty good idea on how good iPhone X sales are:

https://dazeinfo.com/2018/05/05/apple-iphone-x-revenue-sales-q2-2018/

https://www.strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2018/05/03/strategy-analytics-apple-iphone-x-becomes-world's-best-selling-smartphone-model-in-q1-2018#.WuyYS9OFPjA

Here's some data; if you don't like the data that they provides, the provide your own.

In the meantime, their is little evidence that the Huawei P20 Pro is selling anything close to that of the iPhone X, but again, please provide some real numbers.

Didn't you see the numbers provided earlier in this thread? I wouldn't be surprised if you even quoted the entire thing at some point.

How many iPhone X has Apple sold?

Apple doesn't provide breakdowns. Links provide guesstimates. P20 series sales hit 6,000,000 in June. 

https://dazeinfo.com/2018/06/18/sales-huawei-p20-smartphone-triple-camera/

Those numbers don't include P20 Lite sales (see link further up the thread). Combined sales of all three models are forecast (by Huawei) to reach 20 million.

I understand, through an interview for which I don't have a link, that current P20 series sales (excellent Lite) are over 7,000,000.
    I provided the link to the 20 million P20 devices per year to you some time ago, but that isn't going to favor P20 Pro's, and since you don't have any data at all on P20 Pro sales, then even a guess at 10% would be 2 million a year. So do you think that 2 million a year sales in reasonable for the P20 Pro?

The link that I had previously posted indicated 50 m X sold for the first two fiscal quarters, and even at 20% of unit sales, the X would have sold 8.5 million units in this last quarter. That's almost 58 million units for the year. not yet including the 4th quarter numbers. 

Even if I just take a wild ass guess that it is 40 million iPhone X sales, that is still 20 times what the P20 Pro sells for the year.

The only data that is available is the data I have provided. May I ask why it is relevant?

Apple released three phones last year. Huawei has released countless. Logically if you break sales down by model, per model each one takes up its part of the pie and the fewer models you have, the larger the slices could be.

As you know, Huawei just hit an all time high for the Chinese market but IIRC only had one model in the top five sellers.

But all that has nothing to do with what is being commented in this part of the thread.

Here, the affirmation was that Huawei doesn't sell a lot of flagships. That claim has been put to rest. As has the claim that ASP is relevant to consumers.

You still haven't provided any sales numbers for the P20 Pro, which you describe as a "flagship" so "that claim has been put to rest".

Logically, if your competitors sales are 70% flagships, as Apple's are, and Apple still sells more units per year that Huawei, which they currently do, you are going to lose that argument, easily, and every time. The ASP is a guarantee that Apple sells more flagships, and by a long shot.

You should be satisfied that Huawei is stealing some of Samsung's S9 sales, at least until the S10 arrives, and hoping that those other Chinese competitors don't steal some of Huawei's unit sales.
    No. The P20 is a flagship, as are the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Porsche Designs, the Honor V10 and the Honor 10. That's just in the last 10 months!!

I cannot give you P20 Pro numbers if they aren't available and you can't give me iPhone X numbers because they aren't available either.

"Logically, if your competitors sales are 70% flagships, as Apple's are, and Apple still sells more units per year that Huawei, which they currently do, you are going to lose that argument, easily, and every time. The ASP is a guarantee that Apple sells more flagships, and by a long shot."

What argument?

No one is even talking about who sells more flagships. LOL. Have you lost yourself again?

I will spell it out.

Someone says Huawei doesn't sell 'lots of flagships' 

I point out that that isn't true and back it up with the numbers and the links.

That's it.

The drum you are banging on has NOTHING to do with what was said. It was never even mentioned.

Or you lost yourself and really should recap on what was actually said or you are trying to throw something into the thread that really has no place there.
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 122 of 141
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,311member
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

As for the diffusion, you are aware that since you haven't provided me with sales data for the P20 Pro, then neither of us knows how many units are sold, and that is the flagship with which Samsung will be competing with its S20 triple lens model. Maybe they both compete with the iPhone X, but at least we have a pretty good idea on how good iPhone X sales are:

https://www.strategyanalytics.com/strategy-analytics/news/strategy-analytics-press-releases/strategy-analytics-press-release/2018/05/03/strategy-analytics-apple-iphone-x-becomes-world's-best-selling-smartphone-model-in-q1-2018#.WuyYS9OFPjA

Here's some data; if you don't like the data that they provides, the provide your own.

In the meantime, their is little evidence that the Huawei P20 Pro is selling anything close to that of the iPhone X, but again, please provide some real numbers.

Didn't you see the numbers provided earlier in this thread? I wouldn't be surprised if you even quoted the entire thing at some point.

Apple doesn't provide breakdowns. Links provide guesstimates. P20 series sales hit 6,000,000 in June. 

Those numbers don't include P20 Lite sales (see link further up the thread). Combined sales of all three models are forecast (by Huawei) to reach 20 million.

I understand, through an interview for which I don't have a link, that current P20 series sales (excellent Lite) are over 7,000,000.
    I provided the link to the 20 million P20 devices per year to you some time ago, but that isn't going to favor P20 Pro's, and since you don't have any data at all on P20 Pro sales, then even a guess at 10% would be 2 million a year. So do you think that 2 million a year sales in reasonable for the P20 Pro?

The link that I had previously posted indicated 50 m X sold for the first two fiscal quarters, and even at 20% of unit sales, the X would have sold 8.5 million units in this last quarter. That's almost 58 million units for the year. not yet including the 4th quarter numbers. 

Even if I just take a wild ass guess that it is 40 million iPhone X sales, that is still 20 times what the P20 Pro sells for the year.

The only data that is available is the data I have provided. May I ask why it is relevant?

Apple released three phones last year. Huawei has released countless. Logically if you break sales down by model, per model each one takes up its part of the pie and the fewer models you have, the larger the slices could be.

As you know, Huawei just hit an all time high for the Chinese market but IIRC only had one model in the top five sellers.

But all that has nothing to do with what is being commented in this part of the thread.

Here, the affirmation was that Huawei doesn't sell a lot of flagships. That claim has been put to rest. As has the claim that ASP is relevant to consumers.

You still haven't provided any sales numbers for the P20 Pro, which you describe as a "flagship" so "that claim has been put to rest".

Logically, if your competitors sales are 70% flagships, as Apple's are, and Apple still sells more units per year that Huawei, which they currently do, you are going to lose that argument, easily, and every time. The ASP is a guarantee that Apple sells more flagships, and by a long shot.

You should be satisfied that Huawei is stealing some of Samsung's S9 sales, at least until the S10 arrives, and hoping that those other Chinese competitors don't steal some of Huawei's unit sales.
    No. The P20 is a flagship, as are the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Porsche Designs, the Honor V10 and the Honor 10. That's just in the last 10 months!!

I cannot give you P20 Pro numbers if they aren't available and you can't give me iPhone X numbers because they aren't available either.

"Logically, if your competitors sales are 70% flagships, as Apple's are, and Apple still sells more units per year that Huawei, which they currently do, you are going to lose that argument, easily, and every time. The ASP is a guarantee that Apple sells more flagships, and by a long shot."

What argument?

No one is even talking about who sells more flagships. LOL. Have you lost yourself again?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

The drum you are banging on has NOTHING to do with what was said. It was never even mentioned.

Or you lost yourself and really should recap on what was actually said or you are trying to throw something into the thread that really has no place there.
    You really need to look up the definition of "flagship".

Oh, and by your definition, iPhones 8, 8 Plus, and X are all "flagships", and my reasonable estimate is that Apple sells almost 150 million of those a year.

Of course, the iPhone X is Apple's "flagship", and like the data that I showed you, it has likely already sold 58 million units, plus or minus 10 million, just to cover that "guesstimate" that Strategic Insights made. That's a lot of flagships, don't you agree?
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 123 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

Oh, and by your definition, iPhones 8, 8 Plus, and X are all "flagships", and my reasonable estimate is that Apple sells almost 150 million of those a year.

Of course, the iPhone X is Apple's "flagship", and like the data that I showed you, it has likely already sold 58 million units, plus or minus 10 million, just to cover that "guesstimate" that Strategic Insights made. That's a lot of flagships, don't you agree?
    I will simplify still further:

'Huawei doesn't sell a lot of flagships'.

True or False?

• Reply 124 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

How about you acknowledge that Apple has been very, very, successful in its iPhone X sales first, which by any metric, it has been?

If you can't do that, then, you really aren't asking for any truths, are you?
  • Reply 125 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

How about you acknowledge that Apple has been very, very, successful in its iPhone X sales first, which by any metric, it has been?

Your lack of an answer speaks volumes.

I will take your incapacity/refusal to answer as a tacit admission that you accept it was false.

Now, I will also call you out on the other suspicion:

"Or you lost yourself and really should recap on what was actually said or you are trying to throw something into the thread that really has no place there"

So, you deliberately planted a subject - that was not even relevant, nor part of the root discussion - and in a woefully poor manner, and that stood out like a sore thumb to simply deflect attention from the real discussion. That was foolish in the extreme.

I will bold this for you:

Sales of iPhone X have NOTHING to do with if Huawei sold lots of flagships or not. It has NOTHING to do with what is being discussed! It is irrelevant. All that matters is if the accusation was true or not: IT WASN'T.

That said, and just for the sake of the readers, I will indulge you, as I indulged Ericthehalfbee, but as I have already spoken on this subject, and directly to you I might add and on many specific occasions and specifically on iPhone X sales and pricing, how about I ask you to do your homework and remind all the readers here of exactly what I said?

Come on!

You set yourself up for this I'm afraid. If you do not provide the specific answer to this (remember, you know it direct from me in other threads) people will see things for what they are: a very poor attempt to muddy the facts. If you do provide the answer people will see that you already knew - and very clearly - what you are asking for in the first place.

It's your call.
  • Reply 126 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

I will take your incapacity/refusal to answer as a tacit admission that you accept it was false.

"Or you lost yourself and really should recap on what was actually said or you are trying to throw something into the thread that really has no place there"

So, you deliberately planted a subject - that was not even relevant, nor part of the root discussion - and in a woefully poor manner, and that stood out like a sore thumb to simply deflect attention from the real discussion. That was foolish in the extreme.

Sales of iPhone X have NOTHING to do with if Huawei sold lots of flagships or not. It has NOTHING to do with what is being discussed! It is irrelevant. All that matters is if the accusation was true or not: IT WASN'T.

That said, and just for the sake of the readers, I will indulge you, as I indulged Ericthehalfbee, but as I have already spoken on this subject, and directly to you I might add and on many specific occasions and specifically on iPhone X sales and pricing, how about I ask you to do your homework and remind all the readers here of exactly what I said?

Come on!

You set yourself up for this I'm afraid. If you do not provide the specific answer to this (remember, you know it direct from me in other threads) people will see things for what they are: a very poor attempt to muddy the facts. If you do provide the answer people will see that you already knew - and very clearly - what you are asking for in the first place.

It's your call.
    More word salad. Whatever. You have never, will never, acknowledge Apple's iPhone success, so you aren't interested in truths.

I consider the fact that 150 m "Flagship" iPhones will be sold in FY 2018, as being "a lot". 

Huawei's "Flagship" numbers are "wonderful', but certainly not in the same ballpark as Apple's, so if you use "a lot" it's always going to be compared to the leader, in this case, Apple's iPhone. That's truth.

That said, It matters little in the scheme of things. 

Me, I'm very happy with the sales of the iPhone X, and look forward to the three new models coming out in Sept.

Best of luck for Huawei breaking that 210M unit sales barrier in 2018, but if not, there's always 2019.
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 127 of 141
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member
    The whole problem with selling lots of cheap devices to increase market share, intending to monetise later with services is that these people won't be able to afford those services. So it will have to be "monetise later with ads." But then who wants to advertise to people with no money? The profit is always around the corner and never here.
    tmay
  • Reply 128 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.
    More word salad. Whatever. You have never, will never, acknowledge Apple's iPhone success, so you aren't interested in truths.

I consider the fact that 150 m "Flagship" iPhones will be sold in FY 2018, as being "a lot". 

Huawei's "Flagship" numbers are "wonderful', but certainly not in the same ballpark as Apple's, so if you use "a lot" it's always going to be compared to the leader, in this case, Apple's iPhone. That's truth.

Me, I'm very happy with the sales of the iPhone X, and look forward to the three new models coming out in Sept.

Best of luck for Huawei breaking that 210M unit sales barrier in 2018, but if not, there's always 2019.
    Well. I gave you a fair shot. You blew it. Readers will decide what to make of your efforts.

For the record, I will keep my word.

The iPhone X has done great so far even without knowing the true numbers.

I said from the outset that we could only evaluate its success or failure after it gets refreshed. Especially seeing as it is a completely new model for Apple. I said for Q2 it would sell less than Q1. I said Q3 would likely ship less than Q2 and no doubt for Q4 it will sell less than Q3. I have told you that on more than one occasion so why you are asking me here makes no sense.

That has Zippo to do with what we are talking about here though.

I have some very fresh news for you from an interview with Richard Yu earlier today. No doubt links will appear in the press during the course of the day.

It is somewhat ironic that you say this:

"Best of luck for Huawei breaking that 210M unit sales barrier in 2018, but if not, there's always 2019."

Yu has just stated that he hopes to topple Samsung in unit sales by the end of 2019.

Toppling Samsung was set out a couple of years ago but the timeframe was 2020/21. It seems they have brought things forward.

Wishful thinking? Maybe, but that is what he said today.

How? Low end phones? Nope. He has gone on record saying he could reach number one tomorrow if they wanted to, by putting the focus on the low end. The focus hasn't been on the low end for a few years now. The focus is at the other end and R&D, something that he said would not be possible without profits. Hey, not a single word on ASP! ;-)

Specifics:

Mate 10 series. Sales have worked out at about just over a million a month.

P20 Series. 9,000,000 in four months.

edited August 2018
  • Reply 129 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Well. I gave you a fair shot. You blew it. Readers will decide what to make of your efforts.

I said from the outset that we could only evaluate its success or failure after it gets refreshed. Especially seeing as it is a completely new model for Apple. I said for Q2 it would sell less than Q1. I said Q3 would likely ship less than Q2 and no doubt for Q4 it will sell less than Q3. I have told you that on more than one occasion so why you are asking me here makes no sense.

I have some very fresh news for you from an interview with Richard Yu earlier today. No doubt links will appear in the press during the course of the day.

"Best of luck for Huawei breaking that 210M unit sales barrier in 2018, but if not, there's always 2019."

Yu has just stated that he hopes to topple Samsung in unit sales by the end of 2019.

Toppling Samsung was set out a couple of years ago but the timeframe was 2020/21. It seems they have brought things forward.

How? Low end phones? Nope. He has gone on record saying he could reach number one tomorrow if they wanted to, by putting the focus on the low end. The focus hasn't been on the low end for a few years now. The focus is at the other end and R&D, something that he said would not be possible without profits. Hey, not a single word on ASP! ;-)

Specifics:

You do realize, that when you post:

Specifics:

You are stating that those are the unit sales for all of the models in the series, ie, P20 Lite, P20, P20 Pro.

If that isn't the case, then you just posted inaccurate information, yet again.

"Well. I gave you a fair shot. You blew it. Readers will decide what to make of your efforts."

At best, readers are merely annoyed by our posts.

At worst, these conversation are perpetrating massive inaccuracies. I hate even spending the time in these, but, in my delusion, I think that I am reducing the spread of FUD.

It's all a waste of everybody's time for you to even be in these threads, but, here you are.

With that, have a nice day.
  • Reply 130 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

You are stating that those are the unit sales for all of the models in the series, ie, P20 Lite, P20, P20 Pro.

"Well. I gave you a fair shot. You blew it. Readers will decide what to make of your efforts."

At worst, these conversation are perpetrating massive inaccuracies. I hate even spending the time in these, but, in my delusion, I think that I am reducing the spread of FUD.

It's all a waste of everybody's time for you to even be in these threads, but, here you are.

That's wrong again. Sigh. Nothing is inaccurate from me here as I have either given the links or made it clear that exact details aren't available. When that changes - as in this case, with Yu's comments - I have updated the info and you will see links appearing in the media during today.

FUD isn't even applicable here.

If you had even bothered to read one of the first links I posted on the P20 series, you would have seen that they didn't include the 'lite' models!
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 131 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

That's wrong again. Sigh. Nothing is inaccurate from me here as I have either given the links or made it clear that exact details aren't available. When that changes - as in this case, with You'd comments - I have updated the info and you will see links appearing in the media during today.

To reiterate, the P20 series, made up of P20 Lite, P20, and P20 pro sold 9 m units in 4 months, but you can't tell be how many P20 Pro's were sold, nor how many P20's were sold.

That's not really useful "Flagship" data, is it.
  • Reply 132 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

That's wrong again. Sigh. Nothing is inaccurate from me here as I have either given the links or made it clear that exact details aren't available. When that changes - as in this case, with You'd comments - I have updated the info and you will see links appearing in the media during today.

To reiterate, the P20 series, made up of P20 Lite, P20, and P20 pro sold 9 m units in 4 months, but you can't tell be how many P20 Pro's were sold, nor how many P20's were sold.

Forget the 'lite'.

Do you have a very short or just selective memory? I wrote this here less than 24 hours ago:

"No. The P20 is a flagship, as are the Mate 10 and Mate 10 Pro, the Porsche Designs, the Honor V10 and the Honor 10. That's just in the last 10 months!!"

Let me misquote Balmer:

"Flagships, Flagships, Flagships'

The data for the P20 Pro HAS NOT BEEN GIVEN! 

How long do you need to assimilate that?

Ah. And the links I mentioned are now appearing. Here is one:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-huawei-smartphone/huawei-sees-smartphone-shipments-rebounding-in-2018-to-over-200-million-idUSKBN1KO0A2
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 133 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

"Huawei has clarified to us that the number does not include sales of the Huawei P20 Lite. Instead, it solely represents sales of the two flagship models and can be considered an even more impressive achievement"

Forget the Lite once and for all please.

I am quoting from a link I posted in this very thread!
  • Reply 134 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

"Huawei has clarified to us that the number does not include sales of the Huawei P20 Lite. Instead, it solely represents sales of the two flagship models and can be considered an even more impressive achievement"

You originally posted 6 million for the P20, and P20 Pro, then you came back and posted 9 Million. What gives? Did you extrapolate the from mid June until August to get that?

"P20 Series. 9,000,000 in four months."
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 135 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

You originally posted 6 million for the P20, and P20 Pro, then you came back and posted 9 Million. What gives? did you extrapolate the from mid June until August to get that?

This is why your data looks "flakey".
    Are you being deliberately obtuse?

6,000,000 was what I included in the supporting link! Did you read it?

Later I referenced 7,000,000 and today 9,000,000.

Sales - over - time!

Which bit is short circuiting you?
    edited August 2018
  • Reply 136 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

You originally posted 6 million for the P20, and P20 Pro, then you came back and posted 9 Million. What gives? did you extrapolate the from mid June until August to get that?

Sales - over - time!

So, no link, you estimated that new data, and you complain about "guesstimates" for iPhone.

Deja vu all over again.
  • Reply 137 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

Sales - over - time!

So, no link, you estimated that new data, and you complain about "guesstimates" for iPhone.

Deja vu all over again.
    God! The link is there! Read it!

Reuters:

I quote:

"He attributed the growth to strong sales in Europe and China, bolstered by premium products such as the p20 series, of which it has sold more than 9 million units since its launch four months ago"

'He' is Richard Yu.
  • Reply 138 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

Sales - over - time!

Deja vu all over again.

Reuters:

I quote:

"He attributed the growth to strong sales in Europe and China, bolstered by premium products such as the p20 series, of which it has sold more than 9 million units since its launch four months ago"

'He' is Richard Yu.
    And again with the P20 series.

This lack of precision certainly creates the impression that this is about the series, not just the P20/ P20 Pro.

But whatever.

• Reply 139 of 141
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

Sales - over - time!

Deja vu all over again.

Reuters:

I quote:

'He' is Richard Yu.

This lack of precision certainly creates the impression that this is about the series, not just the P20/ P20 Pro.

But whatever.

Yes. Whatever.

You have absolutely everything you  need to understand this. Everything is right here including quotes, links and all the clarifications you need.

If you include the 'Lite' versions of the P20 Series, Huawei estimates 20,000,000 units will be sold:

https://www.gizchina.com/2018/04/12/huawei-p20-series-to-exceed-20-million-sales-this-year/

But whatever.
  • Reply 140 of 141
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:

What argument?

I will spell it out.

That's it.

True or False?

Come on!

It's your call.

Specifics:

Specifics:

Ok. I hope this sticks!

Sales - over - time!

Deja vu all over again.

Reuters:

I quote:

'He' is Richard Yu.

But whatever.

Yes. Whatever.

You have absolutely everything you  need to understand this. Everything is right here including quotes, links and all the clarifications you need.

If you include the 'Lite' versions of the P20 Series, Huawei estimates 20,000,000 units will be sold:

https://www.gizchina.com/2018/04/12/huawei-p20-series-to-exceed-20-million-sales-this-year/

But whatever.
    Which is great! 20 M P20 series. All flagships! Good for Huawei

Then the Mate Series will kick in this fall. 

Good for Huawei! Wonderful! Another 20 m Mate series. All Flagships.

Have a nice weekend.