Samsung goes after Apple and iPhone X again with two more 'Ingenious' ads

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    Samsung even has to copy apples ad style. Its exactly how Apple dissed Microsoft 10 years ago. I really feel sorry for Samsungs lack of creativity...
  • Reply 62 of 66
    netroxnetrox Posts: 1,415member
    You can use stylus with any iPhones. It's not Pencil though. I've used stylus on Goodnotes but it's just basic and I don't like writing on my phone and carrying it with the phone. I use Pencil on iPads which feels right and gives me a lot of estate to draw and write.
  • Reply 63 of 66
    Bebe said:
    Based on last Apple earning announcement, iPhone are selling well despite Samsung ads mocking the product.  Ads are only good if they are effective. 
    True but Samsung is also doing well. Their sales are up as well.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    sflocal said:
    I wish Apple would start doing some ads to bash Samsung, similar to the "I'm a Mac, You're a PC" campaign from ages ago.  It's time to smack Samsung with some humble pie.
    Kinda hard to do when they use so many of Samsung parts in their phone. You love that new luscious oled screen. Opps, made by Samsung.
  • Reply 65 of 66
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    mhaecki said:
    Samsung even has to copy apples ad style. Its exactly how Apple dissed Microsoft 10 years ago. I really feel sorry for Samsungs lack of creativity...
    Huh, no. They didn't insult users directly. The guy was a personification of the PC, not their users.
  • Reply 66 of 66
    foggyhillfoggyhill Posts: 4,767member
    Bebe said:
    Based on last Apple earning announcement, iPhone are selling well despite Samsung ads mocking the product.  Ads are only good if they are effective. 
    True but Samsung is also doing well. Their sales are up as well.
    No, not for the S9, they're doing well from selling Apple parts; so you are a liar and on ignore. bye bud.