Woman immortalized by 5-foot iPhone headstone in Russia

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    I want one...but I'm not in any hurry to get it.
    StrangeDayswatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 27
    wlymwlym Posts: 102member
    Is there a headstone jack?
    Solirossb2SpamSandwichclaire1evilutionarlomedia
  • Reply 23 of 27
    I’m never again going to question the artistic integrity of someone I meet at a party that tells me their line of work is “death accessories”!!
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 27
    claire1claire1 Posts: 510unconfirmed, member
    ascii said:
    It looks like they've done a very nice job of it with the shiny stone, but you don't really want tech on your grave because it goes out of date so quickly. You really want something timeless.
    I'm betting they can upgrade it to an X but iPhones are timeless designs.

Sweet! Why didn't I think of that? Maybe I do like Google Android OS, and just steal the idea.

So you're getting a crappy android one? :P 

Yeah I bet some a$$hole who hates Apple would piss on this grave for some reason he/she doesn't even understand. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 25 of 27
    It looks like an iPhone but it's massive and has dark mode. Are you sure it's not the next Samsung phone?
  • Reply 26 of 27
    asciiascii Posts: 5,936member
    claire1 said:
    ascii said:
    It looks like they've done a very nice job of it with the shiny stone, but you don't really want tech on your grave because it goes out of date so quickly. You really want something timeless.
    I'm betting they can upgrade it to an X but iPhones are timeless designs.
    Not really, the newer ones always somehow make the older ones (which were fine a day before) look out of date.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    The reflexion seems to show an clickwheel iPod but upside down.
    Normally headstones have timeless designs and a date on them, on this cemetary the year is not written in stone but can be recognized by the generation on Apple device. Did anybody spot a PowerMac Cube?
    Grave stones aren't timeless in design. They actually MARK time with their respective designs. This contemporary design marks its time and will evoke much of our era to those in the future.
    edited October 2018 watto_cobra