Coach releases refreshed lineup of leather Apple Watch bands

Posted:
in Apple Watch
Just in time for pairing with the recently released Apple Watch Series 4, Coach on Monday took the wraps off their latest Apple Watch straps, roughly two months after their last band release for the summer. The new bands include a mix of updated styles and colors.

Coach Apple Watch Bands
In order: Apple Watch Strap in Cadet, Apple Watch Strap with Crystal Tea Rose in pink, Apple Watch Strap with Crystal Tea Rose in Sage, Apple Watch Strap with Prints in Rose Print, Apple Watch Strap with Prints in Pigtini Party

As noted by Haute Ecriture, the newly released bands include the Apple Watch Strap in Cadet blue, the Apple Watch Strap with Crystal Tea Rose in pink and Sage, and the Apple Watch Strap with Prints in Rose Print and Pigtini Party.

For eagled-eyed Coach fans, it's worth mentioning that the Apple Watch Strap with Crystal Tea Rose is the same as the previously released Tea Rose unit but with crystals nestled in a few of the flowers.

Coach's Apple Watch Strap -- with and without prints -- carries a $150 price tag and the model with crystals gets a $45 premium. Straps with prints and the Crystal Tea Rose are only available in 38mm and 40mm sizes, while the remaining versions fit all Apple Watch models.

The release of new straps inevitably mark the retirement of older styles, including serval colors and prints. Namely, "Apple Watch Strap with Heart Applique, Apple Watch Strap in Camo Print, Apple Watch Strap in Snakeskin in Kelly Green, Apple Watch Strap in Floral Print, and Apple Watch Strap in Wild Beast Print" are no more.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    I bought my mother and sister matching Tea Rose straps last year and totes won Christmas in our family.
    supadav03doozydozen
  • Reply 2 of 9
    rain22rain22 Posts: 132member
    Wow, what a deal... a $9 wrist band for only $180 + tax. 

williamlondon
  • Reply 3 of 9
    mpantonempantone Posts: 2,033member
    Well, that's fashion.

From a functional standpoint, a pair of grey sweatpants from Wall-Mart are similar to a $300 pair of designer trousers, plus the care and maintenance for the former is much lower. Hell, a $120 Seiko Diver's watch does the same thing as a $4000 Omega Seamaster.

Up to you to decide how you want to spend your money.

Some people would rather have something a little more stylish than something obviously ordinary and pedestrian. Others are happy with their cheap crap.

edited October 2018 supadav03
  • Reply 4 of 9
    rain22 said:

What’s your source on their cost?
    doozydozenwilliamlondon
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Is anyone else bothered by the photo of their latest offerings being shown on pre-Series 4 Apple Watches?
    doozydozen
  • Reply 6 of 9
    that cadet blue  <3 
    williamlondon
  • Reply 7 of 9
    rain22 said:

can you believe these fucking idiots spending two grand on a Mac when a $400 netbook will do the same thing
    doozydozenfastasleepchristophbwilliamlondon
  • Reply 8 of 9
    Sporting a Coach belt I bought for myself 30 years ago, still wear it daily. Coach leather is one of the best, loveliest, nicest, smoothest and highest quality leather items I've encountered, well worth the money.
    mike1
  • Reply 9 of 9
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,275member
    Sporting a Coach belt I bought for myself 30 years ago, still wear it daily. Coach leather is one of the best, loveliest, nicest, smoothest and highest quality leather items I've encountered, well worth the money.
    I can't claim 30 years, but I have two belts, black and brown, that I have had for almost 10 years and they still look brand new.
    williamlondon