Galaxy Watch Active, Galaxy Fit & Galaxy Buds are Samsung's new wearables

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    clarker99 said:
    clarker99 said:
    clarker99 said:
    Are they doing fit bit ripoffs now?

The AirPod ripoffs were always going to happen. 

But...But But Apple isn't innovating!!!
    Are they actually AirPod ripoffs or the 2nd iterative advance of the Gear IconX they introduced Jul 2016?  Also isn't the Galaxy Fit just the most up to date version of the Gear Fit they brought out in Apr 2014?
    Umm, they are complete ripoffs. 

They dont have single original design thought from TVs to refrigerators. Their successes are directly from ripping off designs from other manufacturers.

What does that have to do with the fit bit and airpods?  Neither the buds nor the fitness band ripoff Apple or Fitbit. 
    The Galaxy Fit looks just a little bit like a fitbit... 

Or, and bear with me here, does the Galaxy Fit look suspiciously like the Gear Fit from 2014?  Now I'm no Inspector Clouseau, but if I was to judge I'd say Sammy iterated their own product.  Wouldn't you?   Btw, the Fitbit Charge 2 you have pictured?  It came out 2 years after the Gear Fit,  So unless Samsung copied time travel from someone...
    Related image
    Gear Fit from 2014,
    Do we ignore the 2013 Fitbit Force?  In the end, Fibit sold some product and the design is far more recognized as a Fitbit. As for the ear buds, no one bought them. Being first doesnt really matter if no one buys them. Also, they are ugly.

watto_cobraAppleExposed
  • Reply 22 of 30
    Kuyangkoh said:
    tylersdad said:
    clarker99 said:

What do you think they ripped off exactly?
    The 5-hour talk time. Oh, sorry. AirPods only have a 2-hour talk time. My bad. 
    So what are you going to talk about in 5 hours hahahaha
    Unfortunately, I big part of my job is being on conference calls. Two hours just wouldn't cut it.
    AppleExposed
  • Reply 23 of 30
    clarker99 said:
    clarker99 said:
    clarker99 said:
    clarker99 said:

But...But But Apple isn't innovating!!!
    Are they actually AirPod ripoffs or the 2nd iterative advance of the Gear IconX they introduced Jul 2016?  Also isn't the Galaxy Fit just the most up to date version of the Gear Fit they brought out in Apr 2014?
    Umm, they are complete ripoffs. 

They dont have single original design thought from TVs to refrigerators. Their successes are directly from ripping off designs from other manufacturers.

What does that have to do with the fit bit and airpods?  Neither the buds nor the fitness band ripoff Apple or Fitbit. 
    The Galaxy Fit looks just a little bit like a fitbit... 

Or, and bear with me here, does the Galaxy Fit look suspiciously like the Gear Fit from 2014?  Now I'm no Inspector Clouseau, but if I was to judge I'd say Sammy iterated their own product.  Wouldn't you?   Btw, the Fitbit Charge 2 you have pictured?  It came out 2 years after the Gear Fit,  So unless Samsung copied time travel from someone...
    Related image
    Gear Fit from 2014,
    Do we ignore the 2013 Fitbit Force?  In the end, Fibit sold some product and the design is far more recognized as a Fitbit. As for the ear buds, no one bought them. Being first doesnt really matter if no one buys them. Also, they are ugly.

Do me a favor.  Add an image of the Fitbit Force and try to come up with a cogent argument of copying.  As for the buds, what does it matter if no one bought them or if they're ugly (both your opinion btw, not fact)?  You claimed they were ripoffs, nothing about whether they sold or looked good.  That's just deflecting.  We should stop.  It's obvious you were wrong and you're going to try to move the goalposts until you reach something close to being right.  It ain't gonna happen.
    muthuk_vanalingamAppleExposed
  • Reply 24 of 30
    tylersdad said:
    Kuyangkoh said:
    tylersdad said:
    clarker99 said:

What do you think they ripped off exactly?
    The 5-hour talk time. Oh, sorry. AirPods only have a 2-hour talk time. My bad. 
    So what are you going to talk about in 5 hours hahahaha
    Unfortunately, I big part of my job is being on conference calls. Two hours just wouldn't cut it.
    You can remove one and charge it for 5 minutes while using the other. 
    watto_cobraAppleExposed
  • Reply 25 of 30
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,336member
    Why is everybody saying they ripped off apple? Samsungs wireless earbuds came out before the apple airpods.
    People are specifically talking about the Galaxy Buds as seen in the article. These were not released before Airpods. These were made to be released with the new S10 from what I have read.

I also think the previous iconx truly wireless were released in 2018.

watto_cobraAppleExposed
  • Reply 26 of 30
    jcs2305 said:
    Why is everybody saying they ripped off apple? Samsungs wireless earbuds came out before the apple airpods.
    People are specifically talking about the Galaxy Buds as seen in the article. These were not released before Airpods. These were made to be released with the new S10 from what I have read.

2016 was 1st gen Gear IconX.  The 2nd gen were released in 2018,  The Galaxy Buds are the 3rd generation.  Buds could not have ripped off AirPods.
  • Reply 27 of 30
    syedtutulsyedtutul Posts: 2unconfirmed, member
    Recently I read content on the galaxybud but I am confused, galaxybud is too little and they integrated with 8gb memory, how possible it? 
    https://bestwirelessbluetoothheadphones.com/audio/samsung-galaxy-buds/
  • Reply 28 of 30
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    jcs2305 said:

2016 was 1st gen Gear IconX.  The 2nd gen were released in 2018,  The Galaxy Buds are the 3rd generation.  Buds could not have ripped off AirPods.

Changing the name doesn't mean they aren't rip offs.

I know I'm late but I'm having so much fun laughing at your comments defending the biggest rip-off company lol.

And Samsung made flip phones before iPhone. What's your point?

@majortom1981

@1stntenderbits

• Reply 29 of 30
    jcs2305 said:

Changing the name doesn't mean they aren't rip offs.

I know I'm late but I'm having so much fun laughing at your comments defending the biggest rip-off company lol.

And Samsung made flip phones before iPhone. What's your point?

@majortom1981

@1stntenderbits

Hey.  Would you mind terribly not replying to any of my quotes?  I'm not the biggest fan of your type of negativity and would prefer if you engaged others instead.  Thanks in advance.