Kuwait fires first shots of the war

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
(Source)

The first clash occurred in the mouth of the Khawr al-Zubayr river, a few miles south of the port of Umm Qasr, when a Kuwaiti gunboat challenged a flotilla of about 25 Iraqi dhows. The boats failed to respond and the Kuwaitis opened fire. It was unclear whether the dhows had laid any mines.

The Unilateral War of Unilateralism has begun!

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member

Oh Lord...the dhows...all is lost...
  • Reply 2 of 11
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Get 'em, boys!

haha
  • Reply 3 of 11
    Looks like all we need are a few well-aimed matches, and the Iraqi navy would be up in flames.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    Too bad that one Polish minesweeper didn't get to see any action.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    adambadamb Posts: 24member
    The crew of the minesweeper will now just have to spend their time figuring out how many of their countrymen it takes to screw in a lightbulb.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    Yes, I see that you couldn't figure out how to get from the polish minesweeper to the lightbulb jokes in a way that was funny either.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    adambadamb Posts: 24member
    Uh... your mom... isn't funny!

damn

• Reply 8 of 11
    serranoserrano Posts: 1,806member
    Quote:

Originally posted by audiopollution

Looks like all we need are a few well-aimed matches, and the Iraqi navy would be up in flames.

ehehehehe
  • Reply 9 of 11
    If that is a self-portrait may I recommend a toothbrush? I mean if you are British and want to have bad teeth or worship David Beckham or whatever that is one thing but we Americans ought to have a multilateral and multisoftcircles solution to our dental needs. JMO of course FWIW.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    artman @_@artman @_@ Posts: 2,546member
    Quote:

Originally posted by AdamB

Uh... your mom... isn't funny!

damn

Man, that Radiohead bloke is an ugly mutha****a...