The TextBlade keyboard is superb, but you'll have to be patient

Comments

• Reply 1401 of 1615
    alexonlinealexonline Posts: 241member
    Silence is golden, I guess. Thanks Mark. 
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1402 of 1615
    This is how sociopaths and criminals behave. I am convinced Mark Knighton is mentally ill. He is filled with a desire to tell lies and create a fantasy narrative he can't possibly live up to. And he knows it. Every time he said an update was coming, he was sitting at home in his underwear typing lies on one of his prototype keyboards. He knows he is lying and he just can't stop himself from doing it anyway, over and over again.

May update. Fail. Sat June 1st by 9pm PST. Fail. Quiet Sunday. Fail. Fail. Fail.

Now he goes into hiding. Where is Mark Knighton? MIA. The lying liar has disappeared.

Anybody who can't see or admit what is really going on here is either part of the scam or has issues of their own. Kahuna.

Appleinsider needs to do an on the record video or audio interview with this ridiculous lying scumbag and get some straight answers for the public. I want to hear a journalist ask this guy some real questions. 'WTF is your problem exactly? (note: WTF in this case does not stand for 'waytools forum'). Why do you keep saying you will do things and then not do them? What is your explanation for this astounding 4+ years of this erratic and incompetent behavior? Where is all the money? How many customers money do you still have? How many keyboards have you built? How old are the batteries? Do you have any hardware in inventory that is considered 100% final? Show us proof that you have the money to fulfill every order. Why are you refusing to return the money until the product is ready to ship, given that the product is approaching FIVE YEARS of delays?'

The saga of Mark Knighton's pathetic sociopathic behavior is a real issue. Someone needs to dig up the dirt and tell that story.

edited June 2019 alexonlinepoisednoisearkorott
  • Reply 1403 of 1615
    weirdosmurfweirdosmurf Posts: 101member
    weirdosmurf said:

Umm... just to clarify for any readers who don’t know what you’re talking about; your [dabigkahuna’s] various accounts [and sock puppet accounts] have been banned on multiple forums from multiple different forum administrators
    Except there was only one case outside of the subreddits that were run by Rolanbek, weirdosmurf, and others who act the same.

And you left out the part that the first time I was banned on your subreddit was AFTER I found out people were talking about me there AND some were pretending to be me. I was not even a member of Reddit before I saw that happening. So I made a couple posts, responding to people who were talking about me (that is, whey had made me the issue even though I wasn't even there) and was immediately banned for being "off topic" (in spite of responding to what someone else made the topic) and told they didn't want "any of that here". Which much have meant they wanted to be able to attack me, but didn't want any rebuttal. Yet none of those people who started it were banned.

> As for sarcasm bit; sarcasm and lying are definitely not the same thing

In this case, since there was nothing showing it was sarcasm, the definition to you must be something like, "We are fine with the lying, but if we get called on it, we'll say we were being sarcastic".
    You’re really reaching for rationalisations now... You breached Reddit’s terms and conditions... Ts&Cs you agreed to for goodness sake...! Lol...! It isn’t my subReddit at all, I’m just a member like anyone else - I imagine if I create sock puppet accounts to get around Mods, then I too will be banned... Rolanbek even created another subReddit especially for you just so you could have somewhere to sulk and fight and punch on without upsetting anyone (and you made great use of it btw, so don’t pretend you weren’t neck deep in it of your own volition, you can’t play innocent on that score chum)... that’s hardly ungenerous of him...! The ban from Macrumors happened long, long before any subReddits even came in to being; you my friend “have form...” as the saying goes, and your efforts to cherry pick details that might paint yourself in a better light than the known recidivist in terms of internet forum misbehaviour you are known to be, is laughable. “There was only one...” is trotted out as if being banned from Macrumors after refusing to heed a Mod’s warning and then punching on with them is somehow insignificant...? Reeeeeally...?

That’s truly hilarious how long you’re drawing your bow...  :D

As for sarcasm; it doesn’t come with signposts; you either recognise it or you don’t... my definition of sarcasm is no different to the dictionary’s definition of sarcasm... it’s not a great mystery... sarcasm isn’t “not sarcasm ‘in this case’, but is in others...” it just exists... if it went over your head, don’t blame the writer; I could clearly see it as sarcasm and I’m surprised anyone could have missed it...

*Since you have missed extremely clearly written sarcasm (and it isn’t the first time) it’s potentially indicative of Autism Spectrum Disorders which may explain why you continually find yourself in fights on the internet (that’s serious actually... I’m not being a silly-bugger on that point at all). Failure to spot sarcasm and satire are dead give aways and explain why some people struggle to make themselves understood or fail to understand others; the issues tend to magnify on the internet, but diagnosis is more difficult due to (just as an example...) an inability for the assessor to see the way the subject responds with facial cues or tone-of-voice cues... I know it may be hard to accept this on face value, but it may actually be worth talking to a health professional; I may be totally off base - and I’d be delighted if I am, but this isn’t the first time you’ve missed quite clear and obvious sarcasm and then complained “it wasn’t obvious [to you] and therefore isn’t real sarcasm... it’s dishonesty/lying [choose your own label]” Once is an aberration, but repeats tend to draw a more conclusive potential issue... Please don’t view this as an attack; it isn’t... If I were to be having a heated argument with a parking inspector and noticed a suspicious mole on his face, I’d alert him to get it checked out and by someone he trusts (no matter how much of a knob I thought he might be...) - hippocratic oath and all that...)
    alexonline
  • Reply 1404 of 1615
    arkorottarkorott Posts: 100member
    oh, come on guys. Don't need to get into relentless personal attacks. Let DBK be.
    He is not WT, he does not work there, he just has his own opinions that you can choose to appreciate or ignore, and he does not seem to attack people. He might interpret things in his own way but nobody is forced to agree with anybody else (ie end of the week excruciating debate).
    Why engage in these bloody word battles at all ?

I do hope the update gets published sometime so we can talk about the TB instead.
  • Reply 1405 of 1615
    dabigkahunadabigkahuna Posts: 465member

Anybody who can't see or admit what is really going on here is either part of the scam or has issues of their own. Kahuna.
    Ah, the old, "If you don't agree with me, I'll trash you personally" tactic.

You breached Reddit’s terms and conditions

Yep, after a moderator abused his authority by letting people attack me, repeatedly, and impersonate me. And then immediately banned me for daring to respond. AND, let's not forget, didn't ban any of the people who started the supposedly "off topic" stuff about me.

The ban from Macrumors happened long, long before any subReddits even came in to being

Annndddd, you just printed a falsehood. Again. The TextBlade subreddit started in 2015 - long before any banning on MR. You can't even get basic facts right.
  • Reply 1406 of 1615
    arkorott said:
    oh, come on guys. Don't need to get into relentless personal attacks. Let DBK be.
    He is not WT.... he does not seem to attack people. 

I do hope the update gets published sometime so we can talk about the TB instead.
    I agree I'd love to have the update, but I don't see any hope of that.

I also agree that DBK does get the brunt of it quite a bit, but to suggest he never attacks people is crazy. Sure they may be (in his eyes at least) in response to other unprovoked attacks, but that doesn't make them any less attacks. I'm simply not engaging with him any more, because I can't see anyone gains by it.

How many times has he called people liars? In the last 25 posts?
    TextBladeDenied
  • Reply 1407 of 1615
    Sure they may be (in his eyes at least) in response to other unprovoked attacks, but that doesn't make them any less attacks.

Responding to an attack may also be an attack, but there is a world of difference between doing it in response and starting it.

It would be like saying if someone starting hitting you, so you hit back, that there is no difference!

As for calling people liars, yep, when someone lies about me, I have no problem saying so - and showing what it is, which is kind of an important part of it.

Such as presenting a long quote as being from me, but changing a whole bunch of the words - claiming later that it was sarcasm doesn't cut it.

Or claims that I "always" defend WT.

Or claims that I am "endlessly flexible" about time frames when, in fact, I put clear limits on them?

Or the claims that I said Friday is same as Monday?

Or the claims that I didn't do any programming?

• Reply 1408 of 1615
    Or claims that I am "endlessly flexible" about time frames when, in fact, I put clear limits on them?

No one cares Kahuna! In the bigger picture, everything about "you" is totally irrelevant (if you do not work for WT). You are a bizarre little troll who keeps inserting yourself into conversations where you were not invited and have no place. I told you before: stop responding on behalf of other people. Stop responding on behalf of Mark Knighton. Control your fanatical little urges to be Mark Knighton's mouthpiece and let him respond to all of the criticism that is directed at him - not you - whether it be fair or unfair. You keep stepping in front of punches justifiably lobbed at Mark Knighton and then complaining that people are unfairly attacking you. You are not him! (right????) Waytools is not your company! (right???) You are not responsible for the delays! (correct???) So STFU when someone asks Mark a question or criticizes Mark and let him speak for himself. STOP enabling his totally pathological behavior, which you are indisputably 100% guilty of doing!
    edited June 2019 alexonline
  • Reply 1409 of 1615

No one cares Kahuna! In the bigger picture, everything about "you" is totally irrelevant (if you do not work for WT). You are a bizarre little troll who keeps inserting yourself into conversations where you were not invited and have no place. I told you before: stop responding on behalf of other people. Stop responding on behalf of Mark Knighton. Control your fanatical little urges to be Mark Knighton's mouthpiece and let him respond to all of the criticism that is directed at him - not you - whether it be fair or unfair. You keep stepping in front of punches justifiably lobbed at Mark Knighton and then complaining that people are unfairly attacking you. You are not him! (right????) Waytools is not your company! (right???) You are not responsible for the delays! (correct???) So STFU when someone asks Mark a question or criticizes Mark and let him speak for himself. STOP enabling his totally pathological behavior, which you are indisputably 100% guilty of doing!
    Times infinity plus two. 

Newsflash: Mark still sulking, customers none the wiser, Treggers don’t care as they’ve been bribed. 
  • Reply 1410 of 1615

Newsflash: Mark still sulking, customers none the wiser, Treggers don’t care as they’ve been bribed. 
    Picture a Soviet-era news anchor.

Its more like: Treggers can't say what they really think about all of this because they have a metaphorical gun pointed at their heads via the Textblade malware software kill switch. 

edited June 2019 alexonline
  • Reply 1411 of 1615

Picture a Soviet-era news anchor.

Its more like: Treggers can't say what they really think about all of this because they have a metaphorical gun pointed at their heads via the Textblade malware software kill switch. 

Yep. Comrade Knighton and his Tregminatora. 
  • Reply 1412 of 1615
    Sure they may be (in his eyes at least) in response to other unprovoked attacks, but that doesn't make them any less attacks.

Responding to an attack may also be an attack, but there is a world of difference between doing it in response and starting it.

It would be like saying if someone starting hitting you, so you hit back, that there is no difference!

Actually, to be fair, what you are doing is waaaaaay different from “normal” discourse. You aren’t interested in a point (anyone else’s)... you want the fight and the object of your fight is “to win” and “winning” is your entire objective despite any salient points people may make. You focus on fighting your fight and winning your war which usually transfers from the initial core subject matter to yourself.

Perhaps if you weren’t so narrowly focused on combat for combat’s sake, you’d not cause such a kerfuffle wherever you insert yourself... [shrug]

[not sarcasm btw...]
    alexonline
  • Reply 1413 of 1615
    So, where is Mark Knighton?

After Samurai Jack called him out for an update that STILL HASN'T ARRIVED, Mark is SILENT! Deathly silent. 

Here's Fake Mark right NOW from a bizzaro mirror universe mumbling to himself in a FICTIONAL, SARCASTIC half-crazed manner (so no lying liars can accuse me of lying): 

+++

FAKE MARK SPEAKS: A fictional look at FMK's BrainBlade:

Those ungrateful cretins! I have their money, I am working hard, I was up ALL WEEKEND on an update I should have had finished before the weekend even started, and that Samurai Jerkoff has the audacity to write an update for me, that has "buzzword buzzword buzzword" all through it, along with catch phrases of mine. 

The islander has been poking me again, but he's harmless. Annoying, sure, but harmless. I humor him because he's my favorite Pitt bull, and then there's other loyal treggers like ColinG and others, but everyone else wants to stab me in the back - with blades! 

The betrayal of these "scumtomers" is palpable. I've been busting a gut creating the next dent in the Universe, and it's hard! And these slobs who couldn't create a keycap if their lives depended on it just don't understand. They're out of touch - out of multi-touch - with just how hard it is to be a genius!

People read how nice I am - treggers broadcast it from the rooftops, but I suffer NO FOOLS on the forums! Cross me and you're refunded! Say a bad word and bam! Bye bye loser. 

When I launched, I knew there was problems, but we knew we could fix them fast. 

How wrong we were! 4+ years later and we still can't get our firmware right. We ran out of memory, we broke keycaps, our paint suppliers are useless morons... and now we're stuck with thousands of TextBlades with slowly ageing batteries that we'll have to replace before we go to GR!

The money is running out... that AppleInsider review turned out to be a DISASTER. All the haters came out of the woodwork and showed how slow we are. We work hard every day, I stay up until SUNRISE on a WEEKEND to write an UPDATE for these LOSERS and all they can do is CRITICISE! That TBD wants my blood... he'll pay. When I figure out who HE is... bam! He will be REFUNDED so fast his credit card processor will spin spin spin like my brain is right now. 

Plus there were HARDLY ANY pre-orders! Screw you HATERZ! 

I know you HATE it when I say stuff like "we think you'll like the benefits it brings" or similar, but I love that language. That language is ME and people have stopped believing me! AAARGH!

I'm sick of this sugar. Efff you all. I am friggin' Mark Knighton, and I am Iron Type Writer Man, and these FOOLS cannot see it.

Effffe you, Samurai Jerk. You're all gonna pay. I'm not doing an update this week, I'm not doing it this month, HECK, I AM NOT GONNA DO A NEW UPDATE THIS DECADE. 

These LOSERS whose money I have CAN WAIT UNTIL 2020. 

I AM MARK KNIGHTON AND UNGRATEFUL LOSERS CAN GET STUFFED!

Several forced refunds - without notice - are about to drop! After 4+ years you'd think these LOSERS would have learned their lesson! 

How am I supposed to ACCELERATE GR if all these losers keep wanting refunds?

I AM MARK KNIGHTON AND I AM IRON TEXT BLADE MAN. 
    edited June 2019 onnanoshiroarkorott
  • Reply 1414 of 1615
    No one cares Kahuna! In the bigger picture, everything about "you" is totally irrelevant (if you do not work for WT). You are a bizarre little troll who keeps inserting yourself into conversations where you were not invited and have no place.

If it is "totally irrelevant", why do you and others keep making me an issue? And if you don't want responses on a PUBLIC forum, use private messaging.
    alexonline said: 
    Treggers don’t care as they’ve been bribed.

I see you are still making things up. We haven't forgotten what it was like.
    More assumptions and more attacks on treggers with claims about why they post the way they do.
  • Reply 1415 of 1615
    weirdosmurf said:

Actually, to be fair, what you are doing is waaaaaay different from “normal” discourse. You aren’t interested in a point (anyone else’s)... you want the fight and the object of your fight is “to win” and “winning” is your entire objective despite any salient points people may make.
    Wrong again. This is easily shown by the simple fact that when a critic doesn't keep resorting to the made-up assumptions and personal attacks on people simply because they don't agree, I have agreed with much of what they say and have said so publicly.

But when people fib and say my time references are "endlessly flexible" or that I say Friday is the same as Monday, or that I haven't done any programming, then that is what prevents normal discourse. Of course, you may consider such bogus attacks to be normal for you.
  • Reply 1416 of 1615
    Treggers have been bribed. And bribe-blades do operate under a kill switch. Do you deny there is a kill switch?
    edited June 2019
  • Reply 1417 of 1615
    weirdosmurfweirdosmurf Posts: 101member
    weirdosmurf said:

Actually, to be fair, what you are doing is waaaaaay different from “normal” discourse. You aren’t interested in a point (anyone else’s)... you want the fight and the object of your fight is “to win” and “winning” is your entire objective despite any salient points people may make.
    Wrong again. This is easily shown by the simple fact that when a critic doesn't keep resorting to the made-up assumptions and personal attacks on people simply because they don't agree, I have agreed with much of what they say and have said so publicly.

But when people fib and say my time references are "endlessly flexible" or that I say Friday is the same as Monday, or that I haven't done any programming, then that is what prevents normal discourse. Of course, you may consider such bogus attacks to be normal for you.
    If I’m “wrong again...” then it’s simple; stop fighting... be a “love not war” kinda dude... your call...

Actually, it’s your time keeping apologism which is “endlessly flexible”... you come up with new and wonderful rationales for every possibility of why a missed deadline might actually not be missed and why it could be considered to be acceptable.

You’re welcome to engage in normal discourse any time you choose, that is something which sits under the control of the individual - unless, of course, that person has no ability to control their impulses... that’s seen in people who prolong fights for the sake of the fight...
    alexonlinearkorott
  • Reply 1418 of 1615
    weirdosmurf said:

If I’m “wrong again...” then it’s simple; stop fighting... be a “love not war” kinda dude... your call...

Actually, it’s your time keeping apologism which is “endlessly flexible”... you come up with new and wonderful rationales for every possibility of why a missed deadline might actually not be missed and why it could be considered to be acceptable.

You’re welcome to engage in normal discourse any time you choose, that is something which sits under the control of the individual - unless, of course, that person has no ability to control their impulses... that’s seen in people who prolong fights for the sake of the fight...
    We think you'll like the answers this will bring forth. It is significant - it takes gobs of good work in pinpointing hypocrisy to result in the response you're about to get, WSmurf. Good kind of work though. Cheers W Smurf. 
  • Reply 1419 of 1615
    Treggers have been bribed. And bribe-blades do operate under a kill switch. Do you deny there is a kill switch?
    LOL! Of course they can end the functionality of the TB. Though I don't know that there is a kill switch (I do think it would be good to have though). I do know there is a time limit for how long it will work unless they renew the token (which, of course, they periodically do).

But to think they shouldn't be able to cut off test units makes as much sense as those who said they shouldn't have an NDA. Both are entirely appropriate.

But the real problem is people like you arguing that this means we have been bribed, etc. Which is nothing more than a way to hope you can get people to not listen to anyone who disagrees with you. So much easier to target the person rather than the arguments, yet many of the critics keep doing it.
  • Reply 1420 of 1615

> If I’m “wrong again...” then it’s simple; stop fighting... be a “love not war” kinda dude... your call...

Actually, it is your call. Because I don't subscribe to the idea that it's okay for you and others to get to attack, but to avoid "war" I'm supposed to not fight back.

Actually, it’s your time keeping apologism which is “endlessly flexible”... you come up with new and wonderful rationales for every possibility of why a missed deadline might actually not be missed and why it could be considered to be acceptable.

Clearly false as I have specifically said when WT missed any reasonable definition of a time estimate. Thus it isn't "endlessly flexible".

unless, of course, that person has no ability to control their impulses

Oh, so that's why you keep responding, with the same false claims.
This discussion has been closed.