Seven Apple Music 'Up Next' concerts coming to major Apple stores

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited December 2019
Seven special concerts featuring Apple Music's "Up Next" lineup will take place at Apple stores in major cities, an official events coordinator revealed on Monday.

Khalid will be at Apple Carnegie Library on Aug. 23.
Khalid will be at Apple Carnegie Library on Aug. 23.

The first of the concerts is Bad Bunny, taking place at Apple Piazza Liberty in Milan. Jessie Reyes is playing San Francisco's Union Square on July 19, and King Princess will take over Apple Williamsburg in Brooklyn July 25.

Lewis Capaldi is scheduled for Apple Champs-Elysees in Paris on July 31, followed by Daniel Caesar at Covent Garden in London on Aug. 9. Lastly, Ashley McBryde will play Chicago's Michigan Avenue on Aug. 16, and perhaps the best-known name on the list -- Khalid -- will come to Apple Carnegie Library in Washington, D.C. on Aug. 23.

Tickets are free, but people must apply in advance and be at least 16 years old.

Bad Bunny Apple Music Up Next

The Up Next program is intended to promote new and upcoming artists. It makes regular appearances on Apple Music itself, and Apple has negotiated to put some artists on ABC's "Jimmy Kimmel Live."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 2
    I like the Up Next series.  They've had some pretty cool artists spotlighted in the series.  The name reminds me of the old ESPN the magazine feature called Next - same premise and everything. 
  • Reply 2 of 2
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    These are cool and seem to have stemmed from Angela. What a terrible person BTW. /s

I think Apple is playing it too safe with these artists as they were already huge LAST year. Heck Bad Bunny was in the most popular song of 2018.