Billie Eilish featured in upcoming Apple Music Lab sessions

Posted:
in General Discussion edited December 2019
Apple has switched up its "Today at Apple" Music Lab sessions to feature Billie Eilish's "You Should See me in a Crown," replacing Madonna's "Crave" remix session that had started in June.

Billie Eilish

If you visit an Apple Store in August, you may be able to utilize Garage Band to remix Billie Eilish's "You Should See Me in a Crown." Apple will provide the devices, and you'll have to provide the creativity.

Currently, the sessions are available in Australia and a few other select locations. While not currently available in the U.S. according to the Today at Apple page, it's likely that sessions will roll out throughout August. We suggest checking out the Apple Store app to to see if a Billie Eilish Music Lab makes its way to an Apple Store near you.

Eilish is not new to Apple. The teen has been named an 'Up Next' artist by Apple Music and has been seen as an influential musician in the Apple artist community.

Last year, Eilish's song "Come out and Play" was used in Apple's "Share your Gifts" ad, and later went on to make a video with Apple that showcased how she uses her iPhone and her iMac to create music with her brother and producer, Finneas O'Connell.

Eilish also set a record for the most pre-adds -- when users register to add an album to their streaming collection before it releases -- on Apple Music. Her album "When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go?" received over 800,000 pre-adds before its March release.

Eilish session in Apple Store Australia app

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    gutengelgutengel Posts: 363member
    Yes, please!
  • Reply 2 of 6
    FolioFolio Posts: 698member
    Sign me up. Very precocious artist.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    YES. I predicted she would be huge and was shocked to see her at #1 recently.

Apparently Apple Music had a lot of involvement in her rising.

Keep helping artists and keep these sessions coming Apple!
  • Reply 4 of 6
    JWSCJWSC Posts: 1,203member
    Looks like a stoner.
  • Reply 5 of 6
    Whomever concocted this thing at Apple deserves the highest praise. This makes the platform absolutely irresistible at the same time as bringing priceless added value to some customers. I loved the iTunes music classes (learn how to play a song with Ben Folds, seriously, where else are you going to get this?) and this is taking it to the next level. Well played, Apple.
    AppleExposed
  • Reply 6 of 6
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    Whomever concocted this thing at Apple deserves the highest praise. This makes the platform absolutely irresistible at the same time as bringing priceless added value to some customers. I loved the iTunes music classes (learn how to play a song with Ben Folds, seriously, where else are you going to get this?) and this is taking it to the next level. Well played, Apple.

Angela, the lady everyone claims ruined Apple Store.