This Apple Watch charger is better than Apple's in every way

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    neilm said:
    dougd said:
    The Watch is a failure and a piece of junk
    Did you have too much stupid for breakfast?

Why would you even respond to that???
    muthuk_vanalingamwatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 28
    tjwolf said:
    "This Apple Watch charger is better than Apple's in every way" - well, except cost.  Apple's charger comes free with the watch :-)

I guess this $50 accessory makes sense for road warriors, but for the rest of us - who travel 1-2 a year - the charger that came with the watch is just dandy.  It ain't gonna fray or break when it sits next to your night stand 99% of the time.  We interact with it a total of, what, 3 seconds every day, so its slipperiness or its tendency to tangle isn't going to matter either.
    Agreed.

That comment made me laugh a little.  Like, what forces are acting on your nightstand that make your watch charger move around at night? :smiley: 

watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 28
    dougd said:
    Literally every piece of evidence would contradict this - back under your bridge, troll.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 28
    edac2edac2 Posts: 29member
    Very nice, but it is $50; the one that comes with the watch is essentially free. And if it doesn't charge the phone any faster than the OEM charger — which is quite pokey — then it's not worth it to me.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    Is this a review or an ad?
  • Reply 26 of 28
    neilm said:
    dougd said:
    Did you have too much stupid for breakfast?
    I bought an Apple Watch last year. I didn’t buy it for health or fitness, I bought it because I needed a subtle way of looking at text messages at work and as a calendar notifier. 

I’m using the heath features a lot more than I thought I would. I also remote control my iPhone camera, mostly for work applications.  Especially to place the camera somewhere I cannot stand next to because of safety devices. Being able to remotely start stop slo mo video has been a lifesaver more than once. 

In short, I’ve used the watch much more than I thought I would and I’m pretty pleased with it. 
  • Reply 27 of 28
    dougd said:
    Trumpian logic on parade.