Preorders for Apple's Powerbeats Pro in ivory, moss, and navy have started

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited August 2019
Apple has started preorders of its Powerbeats Pro in navy, ivory, and moss colors through its online store.

The Powerbeats Pro were initially available in April. Initially only available in black, Apple advised at the time that the other color options advised to go on sale during the summer.

The Ivory, Moss, and Navy options are now available to preorder from Apple.com. Shipments of the alternate colors will arrive to customers starting on August 30.

Unlike the initial rollout, which slowly staggered the release of the Black model in different markets, the new colors will be available globally, simultaneously across all countries the model is currently sold. Pricing for the color alternatives will be the same as the original, at $249.95.

While similar in style to the Powerbeats 3 line, the Pro range shares functionality with Apple's AirPods, taking advantage of Apple's H1 headphone chip to power "Hey Siri" voice activation as well as enhanced wireless connectivity with a host iPhone, iPad, or Mac. As part of the Beats lineup, it also has tuned drivers for a full, rich sound, while its updated water resistant shell and ear hooks makes them more suitable for use during physical exercise.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Ordered the Ivory. Showing Sep 3-5 delivery. 
    edited August 2019
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Have the black ones and love them.  Sometimes one of them won’t turn on, but if I reseat them in the case and take them back out they work fine.  Use em for the gym and general hands free talking
  • Reply 3 of 4
    I just bought the black ones.  They are awesome.  Bought the new Sony 1000XM3s at the same time to compare.  There is no comparison.
    Meaning...? The Sony is significantly better? Worse? (I have those too, they’re excellent).