iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max preorders have started

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 34
    I prequalified yesterday and had my yellow 11 order done by 5:02. Delivery on the 20th. Smoothest iPhone purchase ever. 
  • Reply 22 of 34
    Always puzzled by the term “preorder.” Are you not in fact ordering an item that will arrive a few days or a week later like anything else you buy online? Nothing “pre” about it. Anyways, carry on. Enjoy your phones!
  • Reply 23 of 34
    Yes I got my receipt about 5 mins after the purchase give or take
  • Reply 24 of 34
    slevit1 said:
    I was prequalified, got in at 5:01, and it had already slipped to Sept 23 for the midnight green 256mb 11 Pro! After I had ordered, I clicked around on the other configurations for fun and couldn’t find a single one that delivered on the 20th! I’m wondering if they actually had any available for delivery on the 20th?! Sold out of initial stock in literally less than a minute is a bit ridiculous. Less than 20 min later, already slipped into October for many of the versions!

Is this your first year doing this or something?  Every year...

I got a space gray 256 11 pro max--delivers on 20 SEP. 

Same time scheduled to be delivered here, but in Gold. "I like... GoOOoOoooold!!"
    edited September 2019
  • Reply 25 of 34
    slevit1 said:
    slevit1 said:
    I was prequalified, got in at 5:01, and it had already slipped to Sept 23 for the midnight green 256mb 11 Pro! After I had ordered, I clicked around on the other configurations for fun and couldn’t find a single one that delivered on the 20th! I’m wondering if they actually had any available for delivery on the 20th?! Sold out of initial stock in literally less than a minute is a bit ridiculous. Less than 20 min later, already slipped into October for many of the versions!

Is this your first year doing this or something?  Every year...

I got a space gray 256 11 pro max--delivers on 20 SEP. 

I order for delivery on launch day every year, since the first iPhone. And I ordered within the first minute! So no idea how mine was pushed to the 23rd! Although, I have had this happen before, and it wound up still arriving on launch day. Fingers crossed it gets pushed up this time as well. 

This year was especially smooth for me.  There seems to be a lot of people who "missed it by that much" every year, every year.  I had the same experience with delivery ahead of the promised date.  Maybe they adjust their planned deliveries to stores based on demand stats for the pre-orders.
  • Reply 26 of 34
    Ordered via Verizon app. In 'n' out in 90 seconds. Pro Max 256GB in green. Delivery date Sept 20th
    rattlhed
  • Reply 27 of 34
    shark5150 said:
    Ordered via Verizon app. In 'n' out in 90 seconds. Pro Max 256GB in green. Delivery date Sept 20th
    I just ordered via the Verizon app. Oddly my delivery date says September 19. It wouldn't be the first time I received an iPhone a day before release. 
  • Reply 28 of 34

Always puzzled by the term “preorder.” Are you not in fact ordering an item that will arrive a few days or a week later like anything else you buy online? Nothing “pre” about it. Anyways, carry on. Enjoy your phones!
    It's called a preorder because you are ordering something before it's released. Hence the word "pre." Buying something online that arrives a few days later is not the same thing. It's already available you are just waiting for it to ship and deliver. 
    StrangeDays
  • Reply 29 of 34
    I got the 11 pro max 256Gb green and the new Apple watch stainless steel, all coming on the 20th. Was very smooth using the Apple store app on my iPhone X.
    edited September 2019
  • Reply 30 of 34
    I started watching the Apple store around 4:58 using my XS Max but it did not open until 5;02. I completed two upgrades (11Pro Max gold and space gray 256 GB) very fast but waited for the emails which arrived around 5:20. 
    Very easy once I was pre-approved for those upgrades on Tuesday. 
  • Reply 31 of 34
    I bought two Series 5 watches (one 40mm stainless steel and one 44mm black SS) on Tuesday right after the keynote. I like the always on feature. 
  • Reply 32 of 34
    AppleExposedAppleExposed Posts: 1,805unconfirmed, member
    iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Terrible name.
  • Reply 33 of 34
    iPhone 11 Pro Max.

Terrible name.
    It’s fine. 
  • Reply 34 of 34
    I found that delivery time depended on the location.  I’m currently travelling on the west coast of Canada (Vancouver island) and there were no delivery options for the 20th at all, on any models, right from the start.  If I entered my home postal code in Ontario, they were all available for delivery on the 20th.  I decided to reserve and pick up at my local Apple store at 9AM on the 20th since I have the day off and will be back home.