anyone using a hp deskjet 332 and 10.2?

Posted:
in Current Mac Hardware edited January 2014
I need to replace my epson c80. (its all clogged up and stopped printing color) i print mostly text and some screen dumps.nothing fancy.

one part of the hp web site says yes for 10.2 another one does not list the 3320 so it might not.

HP has a deal for 50$ for a new one and wanted to know if anyone likes it for basic printing. ( i won't be doing photos.)

also, does it use the 3 color in one cart black in another style?

thanks, hp web site is less than informative....

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    never mind. just ordered one from amazon

$46 bucks!
  • Reply 2 of 5
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    The 3330 does use one black cartridge, and one tri color cartridge. But the 3320 only comes with the color cartridge. According to HP the 3320 is OS X compatible. Here is the link to the driver.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    gordygordy Posts: 1,004member
    I bought the 3320 for my Sister's iMac running Jaguar. Works perfectly. The driver was updated last week.
  • Reply 4 of 5
    keyboardf12keyboardf12 Posts: 1,379member
    thanks all. amazon has not sent me my confirm yet but i'm looking forward to it. FYI, a mac fixer guy told me that the epson "brains" are in the printer and the HP brains are in the print cartridge. don't know if that's true but that's why i am buying this one. my epson's brains are glogged and i'm was going to spend 50$ on head cleaners when i saw the 3320 for 50 bucks so i said what the heck...
  • Reply 5 of 5
    ragexragex Posts: 126member
    He may have been referring to the printhead. The Epson printheads are a fixed part of the machine, the HP printheads are on the cartridge. Every time you change the cartridge, you give your printer a new printhead.