Apple TV+ review: 'See' is no 'Game of Thrones'

124»

Comments

• Reply 61 of 66
    So, I watched the first episode and there was a surprising amount of adult material in this show. Loads of profanity, some mild nudity, spraying blood from wounds (but no gore). Sort of “Game of Thrones Lite”. I wouldn’t allow any kids to watch this show, but I’ll check out the rest of the series. It was fairly interesting to watch, but there are logical inconsistencies and plausibility problems. If the series maintains the quality of the first episode, it should be an OK adult series.
  • Reply 62 of 66
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    So, I watched the first episode and there was a surprising amount of adult material in this show. Loads of profanity, some mild nudity, spraying blood from wounds (but no gore). Sort of “Game of Thrones Lite”. I wouldn’t allow any kids to watch this show, but I’ll check out the rest of the series. It was fairly interesting to watch, but there are logical inconsistencies and plausibility problems. If the series maintains the quality of the first episode, it should be an OK adult series.
    The queen does love her prayer time. 
    llama
  • Reply 63 of 66
    I watched Apple TV+ for a day and immediately after that canceled the subscription. As I did with Apple Arcade.
  • Reply 64 of 66
    gatorguy said:
    That scene seemed rather gratuitous.
    llama
  • Reply 65 of 66
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    gatorguy said:
    That scene seemed rather gratuitous.
    In the next episode there's another "prayer scene". Yes it comes off as gratuitous IMO too. 
    llama
  • Reply 66 of 66
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    I thoroughly enjoyed this series and look forward to its return.