How to use Sign In With Apple and manage your log in information

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    Anybody come across a list of sites/apps that support this yet?  I've basically only seen one - Kayak... it's really hard to even know if this exists.  As I'm sure many of you can relate, I'm already signed up on most of the services/Apps I need, so discovery is pretty difficult unless I log out of each app just to see!
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 28
    Right... because people obviously haven’t learned enough lessons from using third-party login systems and getting locked out when they quit the service. Don’t think for one minute that Apple won’t find a way to exploit this for financial gain at your expense. Shove this right back up your ass where it came from, Tim Cook.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    And so why exactly should we believe that Apple is any more ethical here than others like Google +, Facebook and the rest? Just because Apple says so? Please .... All are American, money-fascinated & tarred with exactly the same shareholder priorities; these days, user data is the most valuable commodity on earth.
    Ah, nice, obligatory tin-foil hat “they are all the same” ignorant comment. Gotta have at least one, right?
    fastasleepwatto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 28
    mbezzo said:
    Anybody come across a list of sites/apps that support this yet?  I've basically only seen one - Kayak... it's really hard to even know if this exists.  As I'm sure many of you can relate, I'm already signed up on most of the services/Apps I need, so discovery is pretty difficult unless I log out of each app just to see!
    I looked on apple.com and see that lifecake.com uses it as well as the app for Bird. Other than that I haven't seen anything else that has Sign in with Apple as an option.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 25 of 28
    badsector said:
    Right... because people obviously haven’t learned enough lessons from using third-party login systems and getting locked out when they quit the service. Don’t think for one minute that Apple won’t find a way to exploit this for financial gain at your expense. Shove this right back up your ass where it came from, Tim Cook.
    Considering you don't have to even own an Apple device to create an Apple ID and it doesn't go away when you stop using one you do own, there's absolutely no reason to think this way. But please don't let logic or reason get in the way of your ranting.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 26 of 28
    edited November 2019
  • Reply 27 of 28
    "... •Tap on the Apple ID listed
    •Click Apple ID
    •Face ID verifies it's you"

Do you realize that not everyone uses a Face ID-equipped phone yet? I've noticed this on several stories here. I'm left to assume that this will work with Touch ID, or does Sign In With Apple really not allow a Touch ID sign-in?

Also, as others have pointed out, this site doesn't support the feature that this story evangelizes. WTF?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 28 of 28
    mbezzo said:
    Adding to the few listed above, the SoundHound app also supports Sign In with Apple. 
    watto_cobra