A reminder that the West is not the only target of terrorism

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
Hindu massacre

The fighting in Kashimir is very real still, and I hope that we remember that we're (the West and Israel) not the only ones that confront terrorism. Surely the scope of the war on Terror covers the largest democracy in the world?

On a side note if oppertunistic terrorists continue this we may have another Pakistan/Indian clash further destabilizing the area.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Unfortunately the world hasn't united against terrorism.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    outsideroutsider Posts: 6,008member
    I think we need to decide fast were we stand on this old issue once and for all. If we risk alienating India, that will be a big mistake down the road.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Outsider

I think we need to decide fast were we stand on this old issue once and for all. If we risk alienating India, that will be a big mistake down the road.

I agree with this.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Quote:

Originally posted by Hassan i Sabbah

I agree with this.

fortunately or unfortunately (however you want to look at it), as long as musharef is helping us on our "war" on terrorism, i can't see us taking to hard a stance against pakistan. a possible US role as a fascilatator of dialgue between the two nations would be a first step in trying to ease tensions in order to work towards a peaceful solution.