Here are all the big new features & changes in iOS 13.3 & iPadOS 13.3

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 30
    ivanh said:
    I still unable to pair a Magic Mouse 2 to an iPad nor iPhone 11. I can’t see it on Settings / BlueTooth, nor Settings / Accessibility / Touch / AssistiveTouch “On” / Devices / BlueTooth Devices...

Any help?
    Is the MM2 new?

if yes, connect to a mac using lighting cable, let it charge pair it with the mac. 

Turn off the mac or bluetooth and proceed to pair with ipad. 

Will not work on setting/bluetooth but it will let you pair it as a pointer under assistive touch/devices/Bluetooth devices. After pairing this way you will see it on normal settings/Bluetooth as connected. 

Not sure what connecting it with lighting cable does but after spending a day or two scratching my head it worked like a charm
    rundhviddorkbrand
  • Reply 22 of 30
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    waverboy said:
    So have the bugs been fixed this time?  Or should I stay on iOS 12.3.1?
    This is what I came here to ask. 

Edit: and I’m hearing “stay away”. 
    edited December 2019 waverboy
  • Reply 23 of 30
    razorpitrazorpit Posts: 1,796member
    tjveil said:
    Have they yet given us a way to hide that dreaded “quick contact” row at the top of the share sheet? Not only is it clutter, but for a company that says it prides itself on your privacy, it displays your contacts to anyone standing nearby. 
    I hope they don't. I like it. Can't imagine anyone invading my personal space enough to see what names appear, and if they are that close I'll just tell them to BTFO.
  • Reply 24 of 30
    melgrossmelgross Posts: 33,600member
    sjworld said:
    waverboy said:
    So have the bugs been fixed this time?  Or should I stay on iOS 12.3.1?
    Don’t do it. iOS 13 still has far too many bugs.
    Not any more. Someone will always find bugs. If you wait until it’s not seeing people report something, you’ll never upgrade.

remember that most major bugs, are usually fixed fairly quickly, minor bugs are seen by subsets of people, not everyone.it tends to depend on device model and software installed. If the bugs reported publicly aren’t a problem for someone, then upgrading is fine.
    zonetuke
  • Reply 25 of 30
    hentaiboyhentaiboy Posts: 1,252member
    Bug still present if you copy and paste a URL, a space is inserted beforehand.
    dysamoria
  • Reply 26 of 30
    Concurrently, Apple released iOS 12.4.4 for those devices running on the A7 and A8 processors. According to Apple's bulletin, it just fixes a security hole in FaceTime. Still very impressive that yet another update was issued, considering that the iPhone 5s came out back in September 2013. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210787
  • Reply 27 of 30
    Apple_Bar said:
    ivanh said:
    I still unable to pair a Magic Mouse 2 to an iPad nor iPhone 11. I can’t see it on Settings / BlueTooth, nor Settings / Accessibility / Touch / AssistiveTouch “On” / Devices / BlueTooth Devices...

Any help?
    Is the MM2 new?

if yes, connect to a mac using lighting cable, let it charge pair it with the mac. 

Turn off the mac or bluetooth and proceed to pair with ipad. 

Will not work on setting/bluetooth but it will let you pair it as a pointer under assistive touch/devices/Bluetooth devices. After pairing this way you will see it on normal settings/Bluetooth as connected. 

Not sure what connecting it with lighting cable does but after spending a day or two scratching my head it worked like a charm

I had luck pairing a Magic Mouse 2 using accessibility> Switch Control > Switches > Bluetooth devices

however this no longer works after upgrading to 13.3. Anyone on 13.3 and the Magic Mouse 2 still working?
  • Reply 28 of 30
    This week I updated my iPhone X and  iPhone 11 Pro Max with iOS 13.3. 
    One of the apps I use the most is the Apple notes app. 
    After installation of iOS 13.3 my folders in notes app are all jumbled up and not alphabetically. I deleted the notes app three times and downloaded the notes in iCloud backup and every time the folders does not appear alphabetically. I have a lot of folders and it is a mission to find a folder while in the past I could scroll it alphabetically. I took my phone to a Apple dealer and even they were baffled and couldn’t help me. My iPad that does not have the new iOS 13.3 update and has the same Apple ID but does not have the problem. The folders in notes is still alphabetically as I had it on the iPhone before the iOS 13.3 update. I searched the internet and came across another person with the same issue after updating. 

On a positive side to save a link of an article from the net into folders on my notes app is easier now because there is a search option to search for the folder in notes app in which you would like to store the link. A huge improvement. 

The problem now is that when you open the app from the iPhone homescreen to look for the note that you stored It is difficult to find the folder because the folders are haphazardly organized and you have to scroll down through a maze of folders to hunt for the folder you are looking for. Very time consuming. The only way to find a note in a folder quickly is to search all the notes by typing in the name of the note and instantly it will come up and show you in which folder it is but if you want to view other notes in that folder it is a mission to search for the folder by scrolling down the folders that is not alphabetically displayed. In the past I could search for the folder by scrolling the alphabetical list of folders. 

When I access my iCloud backed up notes from a desktop the folders are easy to find as they are alphabetically. 

Could Somebody please help. Hope there is an update to rectify this in the notes app on iPhone. 
  • Reply 29 of 30
    Any word on when Apple is going to fix bluetooth problelms with Toyota Entune?  I just bought a 2019 Highlander; however, I cannot use my bluetooth with my iphone 7 due to my radio system crashing whenever it's connected to bluetooth.  This is really a bummer and a safety issue.  Please HELP, Apple!