All He Eats Is Big Macs

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 27
    kennethkenneth Posts: 832member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Willoughby

Whats your cholesterol level?

I don't know, but my blood pressure is normal.
  • Reply 22 of 27
    shadygshadyg Posts: 64member
    I compulsively double-post.

-- ShadyG
  • Reply 23 of 27
    shadygshadyg Posts: 64member
    I compulsively double-post.
  • Reply 24 of 27
    spartspart Posts: 2,060member
    Quote:

Originally posted by murbot

I set my alarm clock, then check the volume of the radio, then check the time again, check the alarm is set to 'music', then check the time again, check the volume, make sure it's on 'music' by moving it back to 'tone' then up one click to 'music', making sure the switch is seated right there in 'music' nicely, then I'll check the alarm time once more before checking the volume.

Then after hopping in bed I'll usually check the alarm time once more. Just to be sure.

Same here. Maybe not as much, but I always make absolutely sure that the alarm is set correctly. Fscking alarms, worse than Windows. Were I to make an alarm, the indicator for AM/PM would not be a paltry red dot. It would take up at least half the display. Gah.

And about the 30-day-old bad luck Mac thing, had I the money, I would undoubtedly have the same belief.
  • Reply 25 of 27
    xterra48xterra48 Posts: 169member
    I find it it very easy to stay away from high fat content fast food (all of it), BECAUSE IT TASTES LIKE ASS!
  • Reply 26 of 27
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Spart

Were I to make an alarm, the indicator for AM/PM would not be a paltry red dot. It would take up at least half the display. Gah.

I've got a better idea. Just find an alarm clock (if any exist) that can run on a 24-hour format. No need for AM/PM there.

Here, it's currently 17:40. Period. Everybody knows what time it is. No need for other stuff taking up needless space.
  • Reply 27 of 27
    willoughbywilloughby Posts: 1,457member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Kenneth

I don't know, but my blood pressure is normal.

If you're eating at McDonald's everyday, you better get it checked. Just because your blood pressure is normal doesn't mean your arteries aren't caked with fat. \