OtterBox reveals new line of Disney 'Mickey & Friends: Stay True' iPhone cases

Posted:
in iPhone edited July 2020
To commemorate International Friendship Day, OtterBox has partnered with Disney for a series of iPhone cases featuring Disney's iconic characters.

Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy on OtterBox's new iPhone case lineup
Mickey, Minnie, and Goofy on OtterBox's new iPhone case lineup

The six new iPhone cases from OtterBox feature Disney's "Sensational Six." If you're not up on your Disney lore, that means the cases feature Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Goofy, and Pluto.

The cases are all in OtterBox's "Symmetry" line. All offer good device protection, as well as pass-through volume and power buttons, and an open Lightning port.

OtterBox Mickey and Friends cases available for the following Apple devices:
  • iPhone 7/8
  • iPhone SE (2020)
  • iPhone Xs Max
  • iPhone XR
  • iPhone 11
  • iPhone 11 Pro
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max
Regardless of which iPhone, each case retails for $49.95, and is available on OtterBox's website. Use promo code OTTER10 to save 10% on your order, bringing the cases down to $44.96.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    tommikeletommikele Posts: 599member
    Very cute that Disney wants you to have Mickey Mouse cover for your phone so they can keep you company when you get Covid-19 by going to one of their parks that shouldn't be open. They've got all their bases covered. Bleed you dry on all sides.
  • Reply 2 of 5
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,284member
    tommikele said:
    Very cute that Disney wants you to have Mickey Mouse cover for your phone so they can keep you company when you get Covid-19 by going to one of their parks that shouldn't be open. They've got all their bases covered. Bleed you dry on all sides.

Nobody is forcing you to go, if you're not comfortable doing so.
    Beats
  • Reply 3 of 5
    peterhartpeterhart Posts: 157member
    I’d love one of Donald Duck cuz he’s my favorite Disney character, but the timing of having my current phone until the next one launches in only a few months makes the purchase a waste of money. I wish I kept a phone for longer than a year, lol. 
  • Reply 4 of 5
    BeatsBeats Posts: 3,073member
    Goodness that camera is fu**ing ugly.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    sunman42sunman42 Posts: 264member
    The horror is that people will those and use them. The horror.