Nike Run Club gains exclusive modular watch face, Twilight Mode, Streaks

Posted:
in General Discussion
The Nike Run Club app is being updated alongside the Apple Watch Series 6 launch with an exclusive new watch face, Twilight Mode, and a streaks function.

Nike Run Club implements new features and a Twilight mode
Nike Run Club implements new features and a Twilight mode

The Apple Watch Nike is a cross promoted specialized Apple Watch which comes with Nike Run Club pre-installed and has an exclusive Nike watch face. The latest update adds a new exclusive modular face and features for the brighter always-on display.

The new watch face is designed with a large clock and multiple complications. The Nike Run Club app offers complications like a quick start button, total monthly miles, and guided runs.

The new exclusive watch face for Nike Apple Watch
The new exclusive watch face for Nike Apple Watch

When a run is started new metrics appear on the watch face like average pace and cadence. If the ambient light sensor on the Apple Watch detects dim outdoor light it automatically switches to a "Twilight Mode" with brighter neon colors.

Outside of the watch face is a new feature called Streaks. If users get at least one run a week they will receive a streak badge. Each week runners keep the streak alive unlocks a new icon on the watch face.

Apple is shipping the latest Apple Watch and it can be ordered online or at select retailers. The Nike website will offer the Apple Watch Nike on its website starting October 14.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    Shame this doesn’t come in blue 
  • Reply 2 of 4
    Shame this doesn’t come in blue 
    But it does. Check out the new "Blue Black/Bright Mango". It looks really cool.

I'm actually about to push the "buy" button for one today. Just haven't decided if I want the e-sim version or not, since my current mobile operator doesn't support that yet.
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Mine will be delivered Wednesday.  I don't run, but I like the sport band, so since it doesn't cost any more than the regular watch, I figured why not.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    Mine will be delivered Wednesday.  I don't run, but I like the sport band, so since it doesn't cost any more than the regular watch, I figured why not.
    Wow, mine isn't scheduled for delivery until third week in October. Maybe because i ordered one with e-sim  :'(
    edited September 2020