Iraq Secret Weapon Here For Us To See

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Frank_t

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    nijiniji Posts: 288member
    this should be added to the various war-time stereotype images that assist an invading nation to hate its enemy even more, and demonize them through obscene racist characterizations such as this is.

hitler did it againt the poles, the usa did it against the japanese, this was my first time in this war to see it.

sad that we havent learned anything.
  • Reply 2 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by niji

this should be added to the various war-time stereotype images that assist an invading nation to hate its enemy even more, and demonize them through obscene racist characterizations such as this is.

hitler did it againt the poles, the usa did it against the japanese, this was my first time in this war to see it.

sad that we havent learned anything.

And ... ummm ... who did the Japanese do it against?
  • Reply 3 of 11
    nijiniji Posts: 288member
    the japanese villanized the chinese.

war is the same, everywhere.
  • Reply 4 of 11
    scottscott Posts: 7,431member
    Quote:

Originally posted by niji

the japanese villanized the chinese.

war is the same, everywhere.

... and many others.

But I think it's telling how you try to liken the US with the Nazis when in fact it is your country that ... joined the Nazis.
  • Reply 5 of 11
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    That looks painful just to look at. I guess that means I am a human being, not a monsta afterall.
  • Reply 6 of 11
    haraldharald Posts: 2,152member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Scott

... and many others.

But I think it's telling how you try to liken the US with the Nazis when in fact it is your country that ... joined the Nazis.

Quite. Telling indeed.
  • Reply 7 of 11
    frank_tfrank_t Posts: 428member
    It's just a joke! crying out loud.....

Frank_t
  • Reply 8 of 11
    stunnedstunned Posts: 1,096member
    Good luck Israel and Kuwait!
  • Reply 9 of 11
    randycat99randycat99 Posts: 1,919member
    When the liberal side makes an anti-war "cartoon", it is healthy dissension and satire. When anybody else makes a pro-war "cartoon" it is introspection into the maker's intellect.
  • Reply 10 of 11
    pfflampfflam Posts: 5,053member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Randycat99

When the liberal side makes an anti-war "cartoon", it is healthy dissension and satire. When anybody else makes a pro-war "cartoon" it is introspection into the maker's intellect.

Look at yourself would you!?!?!

Look at the infantile, idiotic, racist and just plain stupid cartoon that you are sticking up for!!!

and why the hell is this yet again another "Liberal" vs 'Conservative" issue?

Is this cartoon Conservative?

Are you sure that you want to make that claim?

I see this cartoon as pandering to the lowest tendencies to caraciturize your enemy with infantile potty humur . . . its purely dunce-cap material that takes the easiest symbol/cliche from the 'enemy' and utilizes it for its slobberingly dumb guffaw.

ANd yes, every side does this kind of propaganda . . . . usually its based on fearful, or animal/beast imagery or distortions of body characteristics not just stupid childish dick and ball jokes
  • Reply 11 of 11
    groveratgroverat Posts: 10,872member
    Evil moderator on a rampage.

No content.

Flamefest.

Pointless.

Hooray for e-mail forward posts!