Apple shares trailer teasing new Peanuts series 'The Snoopy Show'

Posted:
in General Discussion
Apple has shared a new trailer for an upcoming Peanuts Apple TV+ series called "The Snoopy Show," which will debut in early 2021.

Credit: Apple TV+
Credit: Apple TV+

In "The Snoopy Show," Apple promises all new adventures following "the world's most extraordinary beagle." The show will launch on Feb. 5, 2021 exclusively on Apple's premium TV streaming service.

The Apple original marks the third time the company has released content featuring the classic Peanuts characters. In 2019, Apple debuted two pieces of Peanuts-themed content: "Snoopy in Space," and "Peanuts in Space: Secrets of Apollo 10."

Apple's kids shows have been critically acclaimed. In May, Apple TV+ netted 17 Daytime Emmy Award nominations for its previous two Peanuts-themed shows, as well as four "Ghostwriter" and "Helpsters."

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    SpamSandwichSpamSandwich Posts: 33,407member
    The Snoopy Show? Grrrrrrr. Somehow I don’t think Charles Schulz would approve.
  • Reply 2 of 3
    pscooter63pscooter63 Posts: 1,080member
    The Snoopy Show? Grrrrrrr. Somehow I don’t think Charles Schulz would approve.
    I don’t get this reaction.  How is this any different from all the “Steve Jobs would never” comments, after he passed?  Not that you’ve ever said anything like that, just speaking generally.

Peanuts is every inch a business as Apple is, and it seems to me they have stayed pretty savvy.
    Beatswatto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 3
    BeatsBeats Posts: 3,073member
    Would love to see move Peanuts movies like the computer animated one for Apple TV+.
    steve_jobswatto_cobra