Apple customers have the most emotional connection to the brand versus others, study shows...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    cloudguy said:
    Rayz2016 said:
    gatorguy said:

As for regular mentions it's kinda rare here for articles opining on Apple not to somehow drag Google or Android into the discussion too, 
    Yeah, but it's you who brings up Google when trying to stick in a point that Google did it first.

No, he is ALWAYS responding to misinformation, FUD and outright falsehoods brought up by others. Of the Android devotees on this site, Gatorguy - a very long timer - NEVER trolls or thread-jacks. He doesn't even respond to the vast majority of the anti-Android nonsense! So you owe him an apology for that false accusation. 

No, he was right.... 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 24
    gatorguygatorguy Posts: 24,213member
    Rayz2016 said:
    gatorguy said:

As for regular mentions it's kinda rare here for articles opining on Apple not to somehow drag Google or Android into the discussion too, 
    Yeah, but it's you who brings up Google when trying to stick in a point that Google did it first.

LOL. If it's too hard for you to dispute the post try killing the messenger instead eh Rayz?

Just to prove you didn't make that up just one example will do, a single instance of me in effect saying "Google did in first" among the 20K posts I've made would suffice just to prove it's not 100% dishonest of you to claim I regularly do so. That shouldn't be too time-consuming for you with so many to choose from. ;)

It's always better to be honest Rayz, and a big plus is you don't have to remember what you said. 
    edited October 2020
  • Reply 23 of 24
    aaarrrggghaaarrrgggh Posts: 1,609member
    As one of those very long-time and (formerly) emotional customers, Apple better be damned careful with their current actions.  Their warranty abuses, increasingly closed ecosystem, and increasingly commodity products are pushing me away.  Will have to go to small claims court to make them honor their warranty on wife’s ceramic watch with scratches “clearly visible” (under a microscope).
  • Reply 24 of 24
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    gatorguy said:
    Rayz2016 said:
    gatorguy said:

LOL. If it's too hard for you to dispute the post try killing the messenger instead eh Rayz?

Those who live by the sword, die by the sword.   It's technical name is:   Kharma....  You're learning.   But slowly

edited October 2020