Preorders for $1,099 iPhone 12 Pro Max now live

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 32
    rezwitsrezwits Posts: 879member
    Woke up late with the new funky Apple alarms, and was going, "Oh no no not again", at 5:30am.  Blindly went thru App Store on my iPhone and snagged a Friday the 13th shipping date!

I was like whew... Max 512 Graphite
    williamlondon
  • Reply 22 of 32
    JFC_PAJFC_PA Posts: 932member
    With preapproval in place I was in about 8:03 and done at 8:04 for a graphite Pro Max 256. Now I go case hunting. 
    edited November 2020 williamlondon
  • Reply 23 of 32
    Got in a few minutes after 5:00AM PST and ordered a Max in Blue w/256GB RAM. Delivers next Friday 😃
    williamlondon
  • Reply 24 of 32
    srangersranger Posts: 473member
    I ordered mine,  coming from an iPhone 7 + it should not seem all that muck larger.  The iPhone 7+ Has been my favorite phone of all of them and why I kept it for so long.  GO MAX!!!!
    williamlondon
  • Reply 25 of 32
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    Got in at 8.40 east coast time (forgot about the damn order!). 256GB unlocked Pacific Blue. Surprised I still managed to snag a Nov 13 delivery. 

(The 'pre-order' reminder that I had set up from Apple never came. Had to go through the order process all over again). 
    Lol, my pre-order reminder came in 2 hours after I actually placed my order. Thanks anyway, Apple. 
  • Reply 26 of 32
    So happy I go through my corporate site.  No problem getting in.  Ordered a Pro Max, Blue, 128Gb and got it for $525!  More than half the price.  Should get it next week.  Also, ordered a HomePod mini from our corporate EPP site.
    edited November 2020 eriamjh
  • Reply 27 of 32
    eriamjheriamjh Posts: 1,644member
    I had both the Att and Apple sites open at 7:50AM EST and the ATT one refreshed all by itself 8 minutes early.  Ordered with no glitches.  Pro Max 256GB Blue arrives next week.  

It was the easiest order ever.
  • Reply 28 of 32
    Soft sales. 6 hrs later - can still get 1st day pickup or delivery. 
    williamlondon
  • Reply 29 of 32
    Or perhaps they stocked enough of the most profitable models?
    edited November 2020
  • Reply 30 of 32
    eriamjheriamjh Posts: 1,644member
    Apple is doomed.

DOOMED!
    williamlondon
  • Reply 31 of 32
    sirlance99sirlance99 Posts: 1,293member
    Got in at 8.40 east coast time (forgot about the damn order!). 256GB unlocked Pacific Blue. Surprised I still managed to snag a Nov 13 delivery. 

(The 'pre-order' reminder that I had set up from Apple never came. Had to go through the order process all over again). 
    I ordered the same phone but at 3:30pm and still got a 11/13 delivery date. First time ever that’s happened for a iPhone for me. 
  • Reply 32 of 32

I ordered the same phone but at 3:30pm and still got a 11/13 delivery date. First time ever that’s happened for a iPhone for me. 
    Have to agree... after years of pre-ordering iPhone on day 1--including the bad old days when living in the ET time zone meant waking up in the middle of the night to order--I've never seen pre-orders ship on first day of delivery when ordering this late. And my guess is that model you ordered--Pacific Blue 256GB--is the most popular for Max pre-orders. So all the more unusual. It will be interesting to see if this means Apple aligned production better with initial demand or if demand for the Max is softer than expected. I will say that for iPhone photographers and videographers like myself, the 12 Pro Max might be the most single compelling upgrade ever.