Epic and Samsung send 'Free Fortnite' care package with jacket, Galaxy Tab S7 to influence...

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    iMiiMi Posts: 6member
    What a perfect marriage. Just made for 2020. One company known for copying Apple's design and another known for loot boxes, frivolous lawsuits and poor judgement. Someone at Samsung should have called the PR department before jumping into this joint venture. 
    williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 28
    Hmm so which courts do these social media influencers sit on?

Video game PR people are so stupid.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 28

qwerty52 said:
    Epic and Samsung are working together under the rule: “ The enemy of my enemy is my friend “
    Apple is Samsung's enemy? In which universe? If that were the case, Apple wouldn't have been able to use OLED displays in their "Premium" products for the last 3 years, isn't it?
    Guess you didn't follow the billion-dollar Apple & Samsung court case of the last decade. It was kind of a big deal. Apple was the plaintiff and Samsung the defendant, so yes it's a fair way to describe them. 

They also have to work together since few can produce the volume of components Apple requires. That doesn't really change anything.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 28
    Toss the Galaxy Tab, keep the jacket.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    DuhSesameDuhSesame Posts: 1,278member
    Yeah Samsung seems like enjoying such scumbag marketing. I remember some of their PR crisis.
    williamlondon
  • Reply 26 of 28
    DuhSesameDuhSesame Posts: 1,278member
    Either this company is tasteless or don’t care if they act like a scumbag, or both.

Shouldn’t be surprised given they’re pretty much the South Korean’s lifestyle.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    qwerty52 said:
    Epic and Samsung are working together under the rule: “ The enemy of my enemy is my friend “
    Apple is Samsung's enemy? In which universe? If that were the case, Apple wouldn't have been able to use OLED displays in their "Premium" products for the last 3 years, isn't it?
    You obviously don’t see the difference: you are talking about business, but it doesn’t mean that the two companies are not enemies.
    Remember the legal struggle between them?.......
  • Reply 28 of 28
    Surprised the logo was not a middle finger gesture decked out in Apple colors. Would have made the point a bit clearer.