Target to offer expanded Apple experiences in store and online

Posted:
in General Discussion edited February 2021
Target has launched an effort to double Apple's retail floor space in select Target locations, paired with an increase in its online Apple-related services.

The collaboration is designed to give guests a better Apple shopping experience, making it easier to shop for Apple products in specific Target locations. Additionally, Target will provide product demonstrations hosted by Target Tech Consultants, who will receive special training through Apple.

"Apple products are popular with Target's guests, and this new, dedicated shopping experience offers enhanced service and expanded offerings, building on our strength as a go-to destination for electronics," said Christina Hennington, executive vice president, and chief growth officer at Target. "This new model was created with Target's guests in mind, and we'll continue to learn and enhance the experience through future rollouts later this year."

Target will begin rolling out their new Apple experience in the following locations:
  • Monticello, MN

• San Jose, CA

• Oklahoma City, OK

• Allen, TX

• Hurst, TX

• Irving, TX

• San Antonio, TX

• Gainesville, FL

• Orlando, FL

• Clearwater, FL

• Miami, FL

• North Wales, PA

• Newark, DE

• Woburn, MA

• Nashua, NH

• Latham, NY
Guests who buy in-store and online will be able to take 5% off all Apple purchases when using a Target RedCard. Online shoppers will be able to utilize expanded shipping and delivery options, including Drive-Up, Order Pickup, and Same Day delivery through Shipt.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,280member
    I'm a loyal Target customer who uses both the Target Red Debit and Credit cards. I just wish they would let me load the credit card into my Wallet and accept Apple Pay with their credit card in the store for those benefits.

StrangeDays
  • Reply 2 of 4
    mike1 said:
    I'm a loyal Target customer who uses both the Target Red Debit and Credit cards. I just wish they would let me load the credit card into my Wallet and accept Apple Pay with their credit card in the store for those benefits.

I don’t think you would be as loyal if you had to work for Target. 
  • Reply 3 of 4
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,280member
    mike1 said:

As opposed to any other retailer? Been there, done that.

• Reply 4 of 4
    mike1 said:
    I worked for Target corporate when I lived in Minneapolis! Asset protection software.