Apple TV+ show 'Ted Lasso' gains Sarah Niles for recurring role

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
Sarah Niles, popular for shows like "I May Destroy You," joins Apple TV+ "Ted Lasso" as a sports psychologist working for AFC Richmond.

Ted Lasso Season 2 gains Sarah Niles as series regular
Ted Lasso Season 2 gains Sarah Niles as series regular

Production for "Ted Lasso" season 2 is underway and new hires for roles are coming to light. Season 2 is expected to air in Summer 2021 with twelve episodes instead of ten.

Deadline reports that actress Sarah Niles will be joining the series as a sports psychologist for AFC Richmond. She has shown up on another Apple TV+ show called "Trying."

Actress Sarah Niles will play a sports psychologist on the show
Actress Sarah Niles will play a sports psychologist on the show

"Ted Lasso" is a show about an American Football coach trying to coach a British soccer team. It was renewed for a third season, which may be its final despite its critical acclaim. Jason Sudeikis received his first Golden Globe for his titular role in the show.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    ne1ne1 Posts: 69member
    I hate to be blunt, but I am so sick of hearing about this show and definitely don’t need an update every time they add a cast member or make a change. If I wanted that, I’d go to Indiewire. 
  • Reply 2 of 4
    SkepticalSkeptical Posts: 183member
    ne1 said:
    I hate to be blunt, but I am so sick of hearing about this show and definitely don’t need an update every time they add a cast member or make a change. If I wanted that, I’d go to Indiewire. 
    Exactly who is making you read or hear everything about the show. There is this very cool thing in tour head called a brain that is designed to assist you in making decisions. Give it a try. 
    applguyJapheyasdasd
  • Reply 3 of 4
    Had fun watching this show. Saw it a second time with my son and he thought it was hilarious! 
    Glad Apple+ is not Disney style PG rated and allows the show to be a creative with its language! ;-) 
  • Reply 4 of 4
    AppleZuluAppleZulu Posts: 2,010member
    ne1 said:
    Imagine the mental energy you could’ve saved simply ignoring the headline about the thing that doesn’t interest you, instead of asserting your preferences to suggest others who are interested should nonetheless receive less info on that subject. 
    asdasd