Apple investing 1 billion euro for silicon design center in Munich, Germany

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    If the EU does crumble, it will not affect this since Germany is probably the strongest nation economically in the EU.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 24
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    If the EU does crumble, it will not affect this since Germany is probably the strongest nation economically in the EU.
    Wishful thinking.  If the EU "crumbles" then the entire continent will be in disarray.  What would they even use for money?  You'd have months of chaos.

On the plus side, the EU crumbling is wishful thinking itself from a bunch of nationalists.
    spheric
  • Reply 23 of 24
    crowley said:
    Wishful thinking.  If the EU "crumbles" then the entire continent will be in disarray.  What would they even use for money?  You'd have months of chaos.

On the plus side, the EU crumbling is wishful thinking itself from a bunch of nationalists.
    Don't misunderstand me. I do not want it to crumble and I have absolutely no geopolitical interest in the EU. 
    I'm just saying that Germany is probably the strongest member of the EU. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 24
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    crowley said:

Don't misunderstand me. I do not want it to crumble and I have absolutely no geopolitical interest in the EU. 
    I'm just saying that Germany is probably the strongest member of the EU. 
    No doubt, but nevertheless if the union were to fail then Germany would take a hell of a hit.
    spheric