Anyone got a spare airport card they want to sell me?

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
The title says it all. I´m trying to get unwired the cheapy way. Got the base station. Now I need a cheap(er) card.

So if you have any floating around please send me an offer (that includes posting to denmark with ordinary letter without everything except the card itself)

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    jcjc Posts: 342member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Anders the White

The title says it all. I´m trying to get unwired the cheapy way. Got the base station. Now I need a cheap(er) card.

So if you have any floating around please send me an offer (that includes posting to denmark with ordinary letter without everything except the card itself)

if you wait untill they make an extreme card for the old machines you will be able to get lots of the old ones
  • Reply 2 of 5
    paulpaul Posts: 5,278member
    there will be no extreme card that will fit in the old airport slot... he would be waiting a long long time...
  • Reply 3 of 5
    leonisleonis Posts: 3,427member
    I know a friend of mine is selling his AP card

Email me
  • Reply 4 of 5
    I have one.

I used to have it in My old g4 Dual 500.

Contact me and we can set something up.

flick.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    jcjc Posts: 342member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Paul

there will be no extreme card that will fit in the old airport slot... he would be waiting a long long time...

not from apple but an apple store salesman told me that a 3rd party company will make one soon. my guess would be by June