Apple Card grew to an estimated 6.4M cardholders at end of 2020

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    I got the card but only use it for monthly reoccurring Apple purchases such as cloud storage and such and only because it’s 3%. Otherwise, it sits in a cabinet not being used. All my other cards have way better rewards. Still nice to have for the Apple stuff. 

Almost all of my brick & mortar purchases are with Apple Pay -- so that 2% is still better than my other two cards.   And, I make a point of only frequenting places that accept Apple Pay -- I even buy my gas at Sheetz because their pumps take Apple Pay from my watch -- plus I don't get a hacked or virus covered card!

As for the physical card:   it's never been used.  Still pristine white.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 23
    GeorgeBMacGeorgeBMac Posts: 11,421member
    Xed said:
    MplsP said:
    I’ve thought about getting the Apple card but there’s still no easy way to integrate with financial software like Quicken. The lack of a ‘feature’ that is standard for every other card on the market basically negates any savings I would realize over my current cards so it’s a no-go. :neutral: 

There is no shortage of stupid caterwaulers who regularly show up in this forum.... :-/

Yeh, that's true.  But not in this case --- because the Quicken formats were added and many may not be aware of them.
    Plus, as it turns out, he knew about them but had other valid objections.
    muthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 23 of 23
    MplsP said:
    I’ve thought about getting the Apple card but there’s still no easy way to integrate with financial software like Quicken. The lack of a ‘feature’ that is standard for every other card on the market basically negates any savings I would realize over my current cards so it’s a no-go. :neutral: 
    Well you are wrong on this not integrating with Quicken. Yes it started that way but as other posters have said you can now integrate Apple Card transactions into Quicken. 
    My biggest question is why would that “basically negates any savings” You’d still be getting cash back be it 1% 2% or 3% cash back. It’s not as though your cash back is vanishing into thin air because you can’t figure out how to get it to work.