Bill Gates was ousted from Microsoft board over staff relationship

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 24
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    frantisek said:
    MacPro said:
    Bill Gates is gross. 

How the dude ever convinced Melinda to marry him is a mystery. 

But then, the toad is the one who cheats? And he’s the one with the nasty vices? 

Gross. 

He should be great full for anyone who ever shows him an ounce of affection. 

Dude got used for his fame and fortune. And he sold his soul. 

So sad. 

Now, he’s not only gross, but old and gross. 

Don’t know much about Melinda but she seemed sweet. 

Dude deserves what is happening now. 

Gotta feel for every wife, gf etc that actually loves their other half, but whose partners want to push some otherwise deal-breaking crap on them. 

“Hep babe, I love you and our kids. But I am going to go get busy with Trixie every year for vacation. Every year. So be ok with that.”

and that is likely just the top of the iceberg. 

What a guy. 

Dude was so distracted with filth, no wonder he got whooped by Jobs at every turn and didn’t foresee Ballmer driving the company into oblivion. 

And if he is doing all this other stuff, the Epstein connection just begs for a further look. 

Not going to end well. 

The only thing in your weird rant that seems worth commenting on is the Epstein connection.  That would truly be horrific if the unthinkable were true.

You may hear more weird things in coming months. He is trying to disappear slowly from public life. Divorce and now this... I would not be surpriced if we see in some months news he or Bezos died on heart attack, this or that or in car crash or do not hear about him at all.
    Oh. Oh I see. You’re one of THOSE types. Please take your weird conspiracy crap somewhere else.
    lkrupp
  • Reply 22 of 24
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 2,666member
    jSnively said:
    Bill Gates is gross. 

How the dude ever convinced Melinda to marry him is a mystery. 

But then, the toad is the one who cheats? And he’s the one with the nasty vices? 

Gross. 

He should be great full for anyone who ever shows him an ounce of affection. 

Dude got used for his fame and fortune. And he sold his soul. 

So sad. 

Now, he’s not only gross, but old and gross. 

Don’t know much about Melinda but she seemed sweet. 

Dude deserves what is happening now. 

Gotta feel for every wife, gf etc that actually loves their other half, but whose partners want to push some otherwise deal-breaking crap on them. 

“Hep babe, I love you and our kids. But I am going to go get busy with Trixie every year for vacation. Every year. So be ok with that.”

and that is likely just the top of the iceberg. 

What a guy. 

Dude was so distracted with filth, no wonder he got whooped by Jobs at every turn and didn’t foresee Ballmer driving the company into oblivion. 

And if he is doing all this other stuff, the Epstein connection just begs for a further look. 

Not going to end well. 

Ok? Of course. 
    Ok with people pulling this crap left and right? Not at all. I’ve seen what it does to the mental health of people who are unfortunate enough to fall in love with these types of people. Truly sad. And the perpetrators deserve every ounce of shame. 

Maybe you’re ok with that kind of thing. I’m not. 
  • Reply 23 of 24
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    This is tabloid gossip trash.
    muthuk_vanalingam