'Ted Lasso' season two filming wraps, set to debut on Apple TV+ in July

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited June 2021
Filming for the second season of Apple TV+ comedy "Ted Lasso" has officially wrapped, according to the show's co-creator.

Credit: Apple
Credit: Apple

Production on the second season of the show kicked off earlier in 2021. Brendan Hunt tweeted the news that filming had wrapped on Friday.

Season 2 of Ted Lasso... has wrapped. Big exhale. Final weekend in London commence!

-- Brendan Hunt (@brendanhunting)

The second season of "Ted Lasso" is set to debut on Apple TV+ in July. Back in April, Apple released a trailer for season two of the Jason Sudeikis soccer comedy.

Follow all of WWDC 2021 with comprehensive AppleInsider coverage of the week-long event from June 7 through June 11, including details on new launches and updates.

Stay on top of all Apple news right from your HomePod. Say, "Hey, Siri, play AppleInsider," and you'll get latest AppleInsider Podcast. Or ask your HomePod mini for "AppleInsider Daily" instead and you'll hear a fast update direct from our news team. And, if you're interested in Apple-centric home automation, say "Hey, Siri, play HomeKit Insider," and you'll be listening to our newest specialized podcast in moments.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    As the first Apple TV+ series I watched, I was pleased with this show. It was well made, entertaining, and had some unexpected surprises. I was surprised by the language and adult content, because I didn’t see any warnings or alerts about it. So, it would be quite a surprise to watch an episode with younger family members. 

I’m looking forward to Season 2. 
  • Reply 2 of 5
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,571member
    The final scene of the final episode of season one gave me one of the biggest out-loud laughs I've ever had. I didn't see it coming.
  • Reply 3 of 5
    rbnetengr said:
    I was surprised by the language and adult content, because I didn’t see any warnings or alerts about it.
    You mean other than the "TV-MA | Language" that appears in the upper left before every episode?
    Rayz2016fastasleep
  • Reply 4 of 5
    entropysentropys Posts: 4,166member
    I suspect there will be a lot of popular launches in July, right when people have to start paying.

nice try Apple, but there needs to be one hell of a lot more content before it is worth paying for every month.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    fastasleepfastasleep Posts: 6,417member
    entropys said:
    I suspect there will be a lot of popular launches in July, right when people have to start paying.

nice try Apple, but there needs to be one hell of a lot more content before it is worth paying for every month.
    Nobody’s holding a gun to your head to pay (*checks notes*) six whole dollars a month, or even just once for one month to watch it all. “Nice try” lol