HBO Max 'missed the mark' with update, restores native tvOS player

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,564member
    nicholfd said:
    Does HBO max have an app client for macOS? Disney+ doesn’t. Perhaps this is another reason for using their own app for tvOS, consistency of experience. 
    No.

"Perhaps this is another reason for using their own app for tvOS, consistency of a shitty experience."

Fixed that for you.
    Thanks for the information. (However I always use polite language.)
  • Reply 22 of 28
    dysamoriadysamoria Posts: 3,430member
    That’s not an apology.
  • Reply 23 of 28
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    I'm curious, who are you talking to and what statement are you referring to when you say "it's not an apology"?  I certainly wasn't referring to or asking for any apologies.
  • Reply 24 of 28
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    I'm curious, who are you talking to and what statement are you referring to when you say "it's not an apology"?  I certainly wasn't referring to or asking for any apologies.
    The main story, presumably.
  • Reply 25 of 28
    crowley said:
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    That could be true. I guess he meant he didn't see the words "We apologize" but the fact that they rescinded their offending product and restored the original product and said "We missed the mark" constitutes a 90% perfect apology in my opinion.
  • Reply 26 of 28
    crowley said:
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    That could be true. I guess he meant he didn't see the words "We apologize" but the fact that they rescinded their offending product and restored the original product and said "We missed the mark" constitutes a 90% perfect apology in my opinion.
    Yes.  We all get it.
  • Reply 27 of 28
    crowley said:
    crowley said:
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    Yes.  We all get it.
    It's so funny. You have to argue with me even when you are agreeing with me. I must have permanent residence in your brain.
  • Reply 28 of 28
    crowley said:
    crowley said:
    dysamoria said:
    That’s not an apology.
    Yes.  We all get it.
    It's so funny. You have to argue with me even when you are agreeing with me. I must have permanent residence in your brain.
    I'm not agreeing with you, I'm telling you that you're pointlessly saying what everyone else already knows.  Your post vomit is very tiresome.