More free .mac stuff.

Posted:
in Mac Software edited January 2014
Go get it. 4 free board games from freeverse software. Not great, but good and FREE!!! Enjoy.

Comments

• Reply 1 of 4
    kecksykecksy Posts: 1,002member
    God damit! I didn't pay $50 to get a bunch of free board games. Please Apple, add something I might find useful like blogging and the ability to send and reply to emails with my phone.
  • Reply 2 of 4
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Nah,

I didn't fall for Steve's snake oil charm.

I can feel a nickel falling out of my pocket let alone $50 big ones.

As far as I am concerned, anyone shelling out for OS-X Versions. 1 then 2 then 2.5 in such short order should get the keys to the .mac executive bathroom.

Oh as an alternative, In case anyone is interested,

go to http://www.macmail.com

It's been set up to be mac specific with..........

5Mbytes storage....& upradable........

Plus............Plus.........a whopping 2-Mbytes maximum attachment per message.

Yep you read right !

TWO meg file uploads

Wow

• Reply 3 of 4
    torifiletorifile Posts: 4,024member
    Come on, guys. This isn't a thread to knock .mac. Did you not use the 100 free prints? That alone has made .mac worth it for many people. Nothing wrong with getting free stuff.
  • Reply 4 of 4
    escherescher Posts: 1,811member
    Quote:

Originally posted by torifile

Come on, guys. This isn't a thread to knock .mac. Did you not use the 100 free prints? That alone has made .mac worth it for many people. Nothing wrong with getting free stuff.

The free prints made the first year at discounted price worthwhile. But I'm still not sure how I will, come Septemeber, justify spending $100 to keep a service that I barely use.

I really wish virtual domain hosting were one of the (free or included) features of .Mac. If I could use my .Mac to host my vanity domain, I wouldn't balk at the $100 price tag, even though I pay half as much now.

Escher