2022 'iPhone 14' revealed by leakers days before 'iPhone 13' announcement

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 28
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    siretman said:
    Is this post supposed to tamp down demand for the iPhone 13? Where art thou Samsung?

Will not work. I am on the Upgrade program and will be getting every new iPhone. 
    No that isn't why he posts any leaks. He is openly an Apple and iPhone user, and even starts the video out by calling the iPhone 4 not only the greatest design of iPhone, but the greatest phone design ever in his opinion. 
    edited September 2021 watto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 28
    jcs2305jcs2305 Posts: 1,337member
    michelb76 said:
    Nonsense, but look at his views. He's doing well being amplified by rumor sites lapping it up.

He a well known Apple fan and his leaks are around 75% accurate. There have been multiple products he has been dead on about in the last year alone Airtags, M1 iMac and Beats Studio to name a few. I would certainly not dismiss his claims as nonsense.. We shall see next year I guess? B)

watto_cobra
  • Reply 23 of 28
    There is too much incentive to fabricate these “leaks” and photoshop only helps.  Maybe.  Also, were I Apple, I would leak fake specs to those employees or suppliers suspected of leaking, various versions, and the leak would then tip off who is leaking.  Either way, Prosser is a showboat artist.  On his Twitter page he invites leakers to reach out.  Desperate for something to leak, maybe, or well connected like in the past was claimed.  Bah.
    StrangeDayswatto_cobra
  • Reply 24 of 28
    Prosser isn't even in the top ten when it comes to leak accuracy but I suppose he gets graded on a curve for arrogance, hype & humor. Of course he leaves himself an out on this one - it's just a prototype and anything could change, yada, yada. So the iPhone 14 turns out to be different than predicted, I'm guessing Prosser won't shave off the rest of his body hair like he did with his eyebrows on his last failed prediction. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 25 of 28
    chasmchasm Posts: 3,304member
    So we’re referring to 3D CAD fantasists as “leakers” now?
    s.metcalf
  • Reply 26 of 28
    For what it is worth, jon got the 13 design mostly right about 9 months ago while features were being finalized at a later stage. I think this mockup wont be drastically changed
  • Reply 27 of 28
    So mock-ups are leaks now?   :D
  • Reply 28 of 28
    jcs2305 said:
    michelb76 said:
    Nonsense, but look at his views. He's doing well being amplified by rumor sites lapping it up.

He a well known Apple fan and his leaks are around 75% accurate. There have been multiple products he has been dead on about in the last year alone Airtags, M1 iMac and Beats Studio to name a few. I would certainly not dismiss his claims as nonsense.. We shall see next year I guess? B)
    That bio says he became a source only in 2020. I wonder how that happens. Friends with people in the supply chain somewhere?