Apple rolls out array of silicone and leather cases in new colors for iPhone 13

Posted:
in iPhone edited September 2021
To complement the iPhone 13 Apple has unveiled several new silicone and leather cases in new colors to protect and decorate the new phone.

New iPhone 13 series Silicone cases include colors in Bluejay, Marigold, Clover, Chalk Pink, Abyss Blue, Pink Pomelo, Midnight, and Red. These cases will only work for the iPhone 13 series due to the changes in button and back camera locations.

Apple has also introduced new iPhone 13 series Leather cases that can be ordered right now. Colors include Golden Brown, Dark Cherry, Sequoia Green, Midnight, and Wisteria.

Also included with new cases are new iPhone Leather Wallets with MagSafe. Colors included are Golden Brown, Dark Cherry, Sequoia Green, Midnight, and Wisteria. These new wallets are backwards compatible meaning they work with both the iPhone 12 series and the iPhone 13 series.

You can order the Silicone Cases right now from Apple's website for $49 and the wallets for $59. Ship dates vary.

This story is breaking. Update often for the most recent information

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    I like the silicone for an easily gripable simple case. Plus the immediate availability. 

For travel I prefer a wallet case, then the extra bulk is worth the convenience, screen protection and the usual delay as manufacturers catch up with the changes. 
    edited September 2021
  • Reply 2 of 3
    Lots of options. I love the colour range.
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Is the Midnight leather color a true black? It looks like it, but it’s hard to tell exactly on the web site.