HomePod mini now comes in five colors

Posted:
in General Discussion edited October 2021
During its Unleashed event, Apple took the wraps off three new colors for its diminutive HomePod mini speaker, joining Space Gray and white at the $99 price point.

HomePod mini will be available this November in yellow, orange, and blue. Apple has brought these colors to the entire device, indulging the fabric and tinted touch surface.

Other than the new color options, the models will work fairly similarly to the original HomePod mini models, complete with the same speaker system and functionality.

Apple says these will start shipping in November for $99.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 11
    Was hoping for more countries, not more colors...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 11
    hmmm... no soundbar?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 11
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    Orange? Two, please. 
    StrangeDayswatto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 11
    kkqd1337 said:
    hmmm... no soundbar?
    I was really hoping for a soundbar too. A soundbar with FaceTime cameras seems like a slam dunk no brainer for Apple. Why the hell are they sitting on their hands with this?? 
    williamlondondesignrwatto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 11
    Please Apple consider releasing them in Sweden! 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 6 of 11
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,834member
    Japhey said:
    Orange? Two, please. 
    Agreed 😎

patchythepiratewatto_cobra
  • Reply 7 of 11
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,564member
    Didn't the Microsoft Zune also come in Orange?
  • Reply 8 of 11
    kkqd1337 said:
    hmmm... no soundbar?
    I was really hoping for a soundbar too. A soundbar with FaceTime cameras seems like a slam dunk no brainer for Apple. Why the hell are they sitting on their hands with this?? 
    What's the use case for this? I've seen this request a few times on the forums but don't really understand how people plan on using this. I definitely must not be the intended audience.
    williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 9 of 11
    crowleycrowley Posts: 10,453member
    stoneyg said:
    kkqd1337 said:
    hmmm... no soundbar?
    What's the use case for this? I've seen this request a few times on the forums but don't really understand how people plan on using this. I definitely must not be the intended audience.
    FaceTime on the TV presumably.  Not a burning desire of mine, but I see how it could be useful.

The HomePod mini colours seems like a bizarre inclusion.  Didn't need to be part of the event at all, just launch them on the website.
    muthuk_vanalingam
  • Reply 10 of 11
    22july201322july2013 Posts: 3,564member
    I hope they market the HomePod Mini in Armenia. Those new colours are the colours of their flag.