Unreleased 'Beats Fit Pro' earbuds spotted being worn by Kim Kardashian

Posted:
in iOS edited October 2021
Media personality Kim Kardashian has been photographed seemingly wearing a pair of Apple's yet to be released "Beats Fit Pro" earbuds.

Kim Kardashian (source: JustJared on Instagram)
Kim Kardashian (source: JustJared on Instagram)

Following the recent report that Apple is preparing a new "Beats Fits Pro" earbud, a pair in what appears to be pink or rose gold, has been seen being worn by Kardashian in Los Angeles.

An Instagram post concentrating on her wearing clothes by fashion brand Balenciaga, includes a pair of images where she is also sporting what appear to be the unreleased earbuds.

Resembling the recently released Beats Studio Buds in design, the new model is reported to feature an extended ear tip. It's intended to provide better stabilization during workouts.

The extended tip also means that the "Beats Fit Pro" can include Apple's H1 chip, both for quick pairing, and for Siri control.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Just Jared (@justjared)

This sighting is far from the first time that Apple earbuds have been spotted being worn or used by celebrities across many different fields. The Beats Studio Buds, for example, featured in a music video by rapper Roddy Ricch.

The same earbuds were worn by basketball star LeBron James. And soccer star Alex Morgan was seen wearing them before release, too.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 16
    I wonder if Apple/Beats allows this to happen for the promotional value. It happens so often!
  • Reply 2 of 16
    I wonder if Apple/Beats allows this to happen for the promotional value. It happens so often!
    I think we can assume it's deliberate and probably paid for.
    byronl
  • Reply 3 of 16
    FFS AI, I have to see fake celebs here too? Get her outta my sight!
    elijahgpjvalenciaSolomon_Grundyrobin huberStrangeDayswilliamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 16
    What a ghastly human being!
    williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 16
    “This entire thing reeks of Phil "Shithead"
    Schiller Marketing ploy to get the sheep lined
    up for these pieces of junk.”

you are right, marketing ploy by celebrities and sports icon…..BUT do they turn out as cash in return?? Maybe so

williamlondon
  • Reply 6 of 16
    That [cough][cough] endorsement is enough to tell me that these are not the right product for me. 
    williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 7 of 16
    That [cough][cough] endorsement is enough to tell me that these are not the right product for me. 
    Then I guess nothing “Apple” is for you because these people get everything you currently have first and most times for free, just to show them off like this. They have millions of ppl following them on social media and it’s the best promotion money can buy. It’s called influence. 
    StrangeDayswilliamlondon
  • Reply 8 of 16
    Not very flush in the ears. Those stick out a lot.....
  • Reply 9 of 16
    Please don’t feed the K family who shall not be named. 
    williamlondonrotateleftbytewatto_cobra
  • Reply 10 of 16
    JapheyJaphey Posts: 1,767member
    Yup. Same. 
    williamlondonrotateleftbyte
  • Reply 11 of 16
    jace88 said:
    I’m genuinely disappointed with the type of celebrity endorsement Apple pays for. It’s always a certain type.
    williamlondon
  • Reply 12 of 16
    thttht Posts: 5,420member
    Uhh, those ear flanges/wings aren't even in her ear? Is she a small woman? 

I need those flanges to fit in my ear for a secure fit. If they are sweat and water resistant, instabuy.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 13 of 16
    StrangeDaysStrangeDays Posts: 12,834member
    Do you have an Apple Watch? Celebrities got them first too. 
    KBuffett said:
    jace88 said:
    I’m genuinely disappointed with the type of celebrity endorsement Apple pays for. It’s always a certain type.
    What type is that? Apple has done these since the original Macintosh. Back then it was people like Mick Jagger from popular bands of the day. Now there are other musicians, and social media “influencers” (gag). You go where the people are.
    edited October 2021 williamlondonthtbyronlwatto_cobra
  • Reply 14 of 16
    Wow! Now I want a pair! /jk
    williamlondonwatto_cobra
  • Reply 15 of 16
    Well, that's not an endorsement.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 16 of 16
    Well, if there was even the slightest chance I’d buy anything with the Beats brand on it, that chance has most definitely evaporated now.