Apple debuts 'From Apple Music With Love' featuring exclusive gifts for subscribers

Posted:
in General Discussion edited December 2021
Apple Music kicks off this holiday season with brand new, exclusive content to help subscribers ring in the new year.

Each day over the next week, Apple Music will feature a bit of exclusive content from A-list musicians, including Mariah Carey, Coldplay, Alecia Keys, Elton John, DJ Khaled, Nile Rodgers, and more.

Subscribers can expect to see exclusive EPs, playlists, remixes, a special radio show, and, according to Apple, "a few treats so exciting that we don't even want to tease you with them."

The first gift is "Infinity Station Sessions," a five-song holiday EP from Coldplay.

In the description, Apple notes that the EP was recorded entirely in Spatial Audio with Dolby Atmos. It includes highlights from the band's ninth album "Music of the Spheres," as well as a rendition of their 2010 single "Christmas Lights."

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    How about Apple gives the gift of not auto playing random shit that I never listen to every time my iPhone automatically synchs with my car in the morning?? 

Can someone start a go fund me so we can hire some people to help support Apple in its difficulty managing the basic functions of its services?
    applguyBeatsbyronl
  • Reply 2 of 6
    applguyapplguy Posts: 235member
    How about Apple gives the gift of not auto playing random shit that I never listen to every time my iPhone automatically synchs with my car in the morning?? 

Can someone start a go fund me so we can hire some people to help support Apple in its difficulty managing the basic functions of its services?
    Yes 1000 times. Very annoying. 
    Beatspatchythepiratebyronl
  • Reply 3 of 6
    applguy said:

Thank you Tesla for not having annoying Apple music, ssshhsss
    edited December 2021 byronl
  • Reply 4 of 6
    xyzzy01xyzzy01 Posts: 134member

Never had that happening? While I would appreciate the gifts of better navigation (it's pretty hard to navigate to your own playlists if you've started storing a couple of curated playlists as well), better music discovery and less hip hop showing up outside the hip hop specific playlists, I've never had that problem?
    Graeme000
  • Reply 5 of 6
    xyzzy01xyzzy01 Posts: 134member
    Kuyangkoh said:
    applguy said:

Tesla not having Carplay is one of the reasons it's not a possibility the next time I buy a car (the two other ones being poor construction quality and lack of dashboard, or at least a HUD).

I have an iPace now, so I love EVs... but there are just so many better alternatives than Tesla out there.
    BeatsGraeme000
  • Reply 6 of 6
    byronlbyronl Posts: 363member
    xyzzy01 said:
    Kuyangkoh said:
    applguy said:

Tesla not having Carplay is one of the reasons it's not a possibility the next time I buy a car (the two other ones being poor construction quality and lack of dashboard, or at least a HUD).

I have an iPace now, so I love EVs... but there are just so many better alternatives than Tesla out there.
    but tesla’s software is better than carplay??