Mophie releases MagSafe travel multi-charger through Apple Store

Posted:
in iPhone
The number of official third-party MagSafe accessories has grown again with Mophie's new multi-device travel charger which is available for $150 exclusively through the Apple Store.

The new Mophie 3-in-1 MagSafe charger

Designed with travel in mind, this new 3-in-1 charger unfolds to power up your iPhone, Apple Watch, and AirPods all at once. It includes an official MagSafe charging puck, complete with Apple MFi-certification for up to 15W of wireless power for your iPhone.

Mophie doesn't say it supports fast charging for Apple Watch Series 7, so it likely supports the standard Apple Watch charging speeds. The puck does pivot up or down for easy viewing when bedside.

It's bundled with a detachable USB-C cable and a 30W wall adapter. All will fit in the included carrying case.

Mophie travel pouch
Mophie travel charger

The charger has a premium heathered fabric finish that matches with the grey felt travel case.

Mophie's new charging peripheral follows the recent release of the Belkin MagSafe charging puck with an integrated kickstand.

The new 3-in-1 charger is available through the Apple Store for $150.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    NaiyasNaiyas Posts: 107member
    Looks nice and close to what I would be looking for from a wireless travel charge product. May consider it in the future, but travel at the moment is a little limited right now…
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 7
    fred1fred1 Posts: 1,112member
    I’d love to have something like this for travel, but $150? Really? I’ll stick to my travel adaptor and Apple cables and pocket the $130 difference. 
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 7
    Wow. What a nice, slickly designed package of all-in-one wireless charging for travel. The is really well done. This is so clearly superior to Apple's own wireless travel charging "mat," which I just noticed seems to have disappeared from the Apple Store. I wonder if it was discontinued?
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Awesome looking and looks to last a lifetime, but I can't see paying more than $99 for something like that ... even if it is worth it.
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 5 of 7
    These multiple device chargers don't do what they say.  For example, if you put your airpods pro on first, the iphone doesn't begin to charge.  I bought one from Nomad and they eventually refunded my money.  They are very finiky.
  • Reply 6 of 7
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,564member
    charlesn said:
    Wow. What a nice, slickly designed package of all-in-one wireless charging for travel. The is really well done. This is so clearly superior to Apple's own wireless travel charging "mat," which I just noticed seems to have disappeared from the Apple Store. I wonder if it was discontinued?
    The MagSafe Duo is still available on the Apple Store here in Germany. 
  • Reply 7 of 7
    sphericspheric Posts: 2,564member
    rmroseman said:
    These multiple device chargers don't do what they say.  For example, if you put your airpods pro on first, the iphone doesn't begin to charge.  I bought one from Nomad and they eventually refunded my money.  They are very finiky.
    You ordered a different product that didn’t work, so you returned it? Cool. 

Get back to us when you have any idea of how the Mophie one works. 
    edited January 2022