tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    Intmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    C5The extraterritorial sanctions did not 'kill' Huawei. Far from it. ForThey have done untold damage to US semiconductor interests.

At most they threw a spanner into the works of Huawei's 5G and Kirin roadmap in the i8 short term.

So short that Huawei has already gone on record to say they will be back in smartphone business next year and I'd wager without US technology in its processor supply chain.

They have also confirmed new silicon for this year but no one knows what it will be. Possibly 5G related.

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2022/01/huawei-hisilicon-chips-comeback-2022.html

Huawei is investing in every single link of the semiconductor supply chain too and China as a whole has accelerated its national semiconductor plans.

It is rumoured that they already have two exascale computers.

https://www.nextplatform.com/2021/10/26/china-has-already-reached-exascale-on-two-separate-systems/

Whatever advances Chinese companies make are sure to find their way to purchasers in Russia.

Huawei has veered full force into the automotive market with latest rumours pointing to a multi billion dollar investment from a major German car company for it to use Huawei's self driving technology.

https://interestingengineering.com/volkswagen-huawei-self-driving

Restricting Android use would simply put even more wind under the wings of HarmonyOS.

U.S. Semiconductor interests are not "damaged" by the sanctions of Huawei, nor have they done "untold damage" to U.S. Semiconductor Interests. You are free to link to show how that is true or not.

As for the link to VW considering Huawei self driving, the article was pretty vague about that actually happening, but sure, maybe VW does want to do that. Still, there are already better self driving systems available that VW could license, and given the fact that Tesla's FSD is decidedly L2 capable, there isn't much needed to surpass Tesla.

HiSilicon has no leading edge fab access, and the article that you linked to acknowledged that fact. You need to do better if you are going to convince anyone of a Huawei phone comeback with HiSilicon.

Also, HarmonyOS 2.0 is still primarily AndroidOS, but sure, maybe that will change in HarmonyOS 3.0. 

I do hope that China does attempt to ship technology to Russia, so that the West can take even more stringent action to reduce or prevent that transfer.
    No damage you say?

https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/major-semi-trade-groups-blast-trump-crackdown-huawei

That's billions of dollars annually just from Huawei. Would you really like to see all of Russia moving purchases into China?

What would that do to US interests?

The US is limping along with some revenues from Huawei through licencing. Once Huawei has re-jigged it's supply chain, it will simply erradicate those US companies from the chain and send those billions into the pockets of US competitors.

Those references to HiSilicon are not mine. They came directly from Huawei.

What action could the West take against China transferring its own technology to Russia for strategic and financial gain?
    Thanks for posting a link from 18 months ago. 

China has almost no production of computing devices, SOC's, CPU's, and GPU's at 10 nm, and none under that, so no, China isn't going to be able to provide those devices to Russia.

More to the point, I'm guessing that the EU is also going to tighten its policies on Semiconductor sales to Russia.
    12,18,24... It doesn't matter how many months. The damage is done.

How long do you think it takes to build out US technology from a design?

How long do you think it takes to re-jig a supply chain?

You claimed there was no damage. Associations directly representing US semi conductor interests (and thousands of companies, disagree with you).

10nm? What are you talking about? Over 90% of chip production is at 14nm or higher. China is very much in the game and ramping capacity just like everyone else.

Ah! And the EU set out its technology independence roadmap before the Huawei issue. Yes, to cut back it's reliance on the US.

Can you see a pattern emerging here?

And by the way, Huawei has already locked down contracts with EU companies to offset some lost supplies from the US.
    Funny, but you seem to be reiterating a fact that everyone in the industry is stating; that there needs to be more resilience in the industry by building fabs in strategic locations to prevent supply chain disasters. Of course China wants to make more devices at lager nodes, but those aren't the preferred devices for leading edge phones, missiles, and aircraft, hence why the U.S. lured TSMC to Arizona to build a 5nm fab, to assure the U.S. Military that they would have a supply just in case China invades Taiwan in the future.
    Sorry but missiles and aircraft aren't using the latest nodes for mission critical equipment. They use mature nodes and mature SoCs with mature software support 

Not even self driving cars truly need the latest process nodes.

Tell me what advantages a 5nm process would bring to a single use missile.

As I said, over 90% of chip manufacturing is on mature nodes and for very good reason.
    I'm sure that Xiaomi would be thrilled to compete with a 4nm Qualcomm against a 14nm, or even 10nm, SOC in a Huawei smartphone, but for missiles, it actually pays to have faster, smaller, lighter, and more powerful SOC;s. That's a smarter missile, and an advantage. 

But hey, I'm fine with the PLA having a disadvantage in air to air and anti-ship missiles when it comes to a confrontation over Taiwan.

Smaller process node has no impact on how 'smart' the SoC is and size and weight are irrevelant on a 700 kilo missile with a very low unit count in terms of manufacturing.
  • Reply 82 of 193
    tmaytmay Posts: 6,340member
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    Intmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    C5The extraterritorial sanctions did not 'kill' Huawei. Far from it. ForThey have done untold damage to US semiconductor interests.

At most they threw a spanner into the works of Huawei's 5G and Kirin roadmap in the i8 short term.

So short that Huawei has already gone on record to say they will be back in smartphone business next year and I'd wager without US technology in its processor supply chain.

They have also confirmed new silicon for this year but no one knows what it will be. Possibly 5G related.

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2022/01/huawei-hisilicon-chips-comeback-2022.html

Huawei is investing in every single link of the semiconductor supply chain too and China as a whole has accelerated its national semiconductor plans.

https://www.nextplatform.com/2021/10/26/china-has-already-reached-exascale-on-two-separate-systems/

Whatever advances Chinese companies make are sure to find their way to purchasers in Russia.

Huawei has veered full force into the automotive market with latest rumours pointing to a multi billion dollar investment from a major German car company for it to use Huawei's self driving technology.

Restricting Android use would simply put even more wind under the wings of HarmonyOS.

U.S. Semiconductor interests are not "damaged" by the sanctions of Huawei, nor have they done "untold damage" to U.S. Semiconductor Interests. You are free to link to show how that is true or not.

As for the link to VW considering Huawei self driving, the article was pretty vague about that actually happening, but sure, maybe VW does want to do that. Still, there are already better self driving systems available that VW could license, and given the fact that Tesla's FSD is decidedly L2 capable, there isn't much needed to surpass Tesla.

HiSilicon has no leading edge fab access, and the article that you linked to acknowledged that fact. You need to do better if you are going to convince anyone of a Huawei phone comeback with HiSilicon.

Also, HarmonyOS 2.0 is still primarily AndroidOS, but sure, maybe that will change in HarmonyOS 3.0. 

I do hope that China does attempt to ship technology to Russia, so that the West can take even more stringent action to reduce or prevent that transfer.
    No damage you say?

https://www.fierceelectronics.com/electronics/major-semi-trade-groups-blast-trump-crackdown-huawei

That's billions of dollars annually just from Huawei. Would you really like to see all of Russia moving purchases into China?

The US is limping along with some revenues from Huawei through licencing. Once Huawei has re-jigged it's supply chain, it will simply erradicate those US companies from the chain and send those billions into the pockets of US competitors.

What action could the West take against China transferring its own technology to Russia for strategic and financial gain?

China has almost no production of computing devices, SOC's, CPU's, and GPU's at 10 nm, and none under that, so no, China isn't going to be able to provide those devices to Russia.

More to the point, I'm guessing that the EU is also going to tighten its policies on Semiconductor sales to Russia.

You claimed there was no damage. Associations directly representing US semi conductor interests (and thousands of companies, disagree with you).

10nm? What are you talking about? Over 90% of chip production is at 14nm or higher. China is very much in the game and ramping capacity just like everyone else.

Ah! And the EU set out its technology independence roadmap before the Huawei issue. Yes, to cut back it's reliance on the US.

And by the way, Huawei has already locked down contracts with EU companies to offset some lost supplies from the US.
    Funny, but you seem to be reiterating a fact that everyone in the industry is stating; that there needs to be more resilience in the industry by building fabs in strategic locations to prevent supply chain disasters. Of course China wants to make more devices at lager nodes, but those aren't the preferred devices for leading edge phones, missiles, and aircraft, hence why the U.S. lured TSMC to Arizona to build a 5nm fab, to assure the U.S. Military that they would have a supply just in case China invades Taiwan in the future.
    Sorry but missiles and aircraft aren't using the latest nodes for mission critical equipment. They use mature nodes and mature SoCs with mature software support 

As I said, over 90% of chip manufacturing is on mature nodes and for very good reason.
    I'm sure that Xiaomi would be thrilled to compete with a 4nm Qualcomm against a 14nm, or even 10nm, SOC in a Huawei smartphone, but for missiles, it actually pays to have faster, smaller, lighter, and more powerful SOC;s. That's a smarter missile, and an advantage. 

But hey, I'm fine with the PLA having a disadvantage in air to air and anti-ship missiles when it comes to a confrontation over Taiwan.

Smaller process node has no impact on how 'smart' the SoC is and size and weight are irrevelant on a 700 kilo missile with a very low unit count in terms of manufacturing.
    Would you want to bet on that in the Taiwan Strait?
  • Reply 83 of 193
    avon b7avon b7 Posts: 7,693member
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    N9avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    Intmay said:
    avon b7 said:

No damage you say?

Of course!

Depending on who you ask, some of the most advanced missiles are Russian or Chinese anyway.

Size and power consumption matter on small energy constrained devices. They are irrevelant in things like missiles and cars.

Cutting edge nodes are irrevelant for almost ALL uses in fact. Why spend so much more when 28nm can do the job perfectly?
  • Reply 84 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

Gotta love the pundits Talking up this cop out like it’s something amazing. 

America is supposed to be the international policeman. Walking softly but carrying a big stick to use when necessary. 

Instead of defending freedom, we stand by and watch it crushed while shaking dollar signs the the bad guys with missiles. 

Putin has China as an ally and Russia counterfeits American goods anyway. This isn’t going to do squat unfortunately. 

Sanctions suck. Go and do some good in the world. Add the sanctions to that. 

You let a bully beat up other kids and he just gets worse. Not looking good. 

God help Ukraine. 

Ukraine had 20 years before Putin to get their corrupt selves together they didn’t, see Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania for a lesson on how it’s done….They thought they were special….
    I'll repost this;

To the surprise of everyone in Moscow, Kyiv, Brussels, and Washington, Yanukovych’s decision to scuttle this agreement with the EU triggered mass demonstrations in Ukraine again, bringing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians into the streets in what would become known as the Euromaidan or “Revolution of Dignity” to protest Yanukovych’s turn away from the democratic West. The street protests lasted several weeks, punctuated by the killing of dozens of peaceful protestors by Yanukovych’s government, the eventual collapse of that government and Yanukovych’s flight to Russia in February 2014, and a new pro-Western government taking power in Kyiv. Putin had “lost” Ukraine for the second time in a decade.
    Yeah, having that shot at democracy in 2014 hasn't worked out perfectly, but it is evident that Ukraine wants to succeed. Putin can't allow that, hence, the invasion.
    Putin has succeeded in further dividing the US and helping diminish us as a beacon for democracy, so he is attempting to use this moment in time to make his move. 
    When you have a President who's foreign policy has been a complete disaster, it makes sense Putin would make his move for Ukraine. Putin is essentially playing chess while Biden is playing checkers. Putin was probably laughing histerically as Biden announced the sanctions that will do nothing to stop Russia. 
    Compared to the previous Trump administration, Biden's administration is hitting nothing but home runs. But of course, Biden did have to clean up the mess that Trump left...

Thanks for playing though.

That's a pretty low bar to clear.
    And, to be honest, I doubt that Trump would have bungled the situation as badly as Biden has, so far, done.
    (And, trust me!  I am NOT a Trump fan)
    George, you've now gone off the rails completely, and your posts are just rambling about.

Heck, I even remember you telling us here in the U.S. that China wasn't the problem, Russia was. So now, you're behind Russia, but you still have no understanding of what's going on. 

Russia is weak militarily, save for their Nuclear weapons. China is the future threat, and so while this invasion of Ukraine is horrifying to the West and especially to the citizens of Ukraine, it is going to drain Russia of resources. That isn't strength, that's weakness. 

Even China is aware of that.

What is the problem of China? Because China wants to reunite Taiwan but it is against our plan to control China using Taiwan? LOL 
    GeorgeBMac
  • Reply 85 of 193
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    N9avon b7 said:
    tmay said:
    avon b7 said:
    Intmay said:
    avon b7 said:

No damage you say?

Of course!

Depending on who you ask, some of the most advanced missiles are Russian or Chinese anyway.

Size and power consumption matter on small energy constrained devices. They are irrevelant in things like missiles and cars.

Cutting edge nodes are irrevelant for almost ALL uses in fact. Why spend so much more when 28nm can do the job perfectly?
    Uhm, no, for the most part, though Russia and China like to show off their latest wares. The U.S. is more tight lipped about its capabilities. 

There is truth that China has an advantage in IRBM's, but that will rapidly change as the U.S. and Russia dissolved the treaty that restricted those for them. China is unhappy about the turnabout. China also has some long range air to air missiles, which would threaten in theater air refueling, so the U.S. Navy would be more inclined to standoff a bit.

There is also a truth that China and Russia have been putting in major efforts in hypersonic weapons, but that isn't news. The U.S. is portrayed in the popular press as being "behind" in hypersonic weapons, but I don't expect there is much truth to that once you look at production of such.

Still, the U.S. leads in the quality and quantify of Stealth aircraft, and stealth anti-ship missiles, and those will be what decides the outcome of any invasion of Taiwan. Our partners in the Indo-Pacific are also buying F-35's, Typhoon's, Rafale's, and K-21's, and the B-21 Stealth Bomber is already in production, with the initial test aircraft expected to make flights this year;

But Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall on Dec. 9 suggested the Air Force may continue to play its cards on the Raider close to the vest, even into 2022. “You’re not going to get to see much of it,” Kendall said during an online Defense One panel. “We don’t want to give our enemies a head start on any of this. We’re going to acknowledge that we’re doing this, let the public be aware, let the Congress be aware of it. But we’re not going to say a lot more about what we’re doing in the public.”

The huge advantage for the U.S. and it allies worldwide, is that they are already quite aware of China's militarization, and now, are aware of Russia's ambitions, which likely won't end well, whatever the outcome in Ukraine.

The U.S. and its allies are the acknowledged leaders in aircraft and aircraft engines, and it's quite a massive advantage. It's also true that Australia has about the same GDP as Russia, and they will be allowing B-21's to fly out of bases near Darwin. At the same time, the Austraiian Government is working to reverse the lease of port facilities in Darwin to the Chinese, for obvious concerns of National Security.

What strikes me odd, is that you are so Pro China, that you barely acknowledge that Spain is a member of NATO, and the EU, and in theory, shares values that are closer to the U.S. than to Russia and China. Yet here you are as ever, pushing China's Huawei as if your life depended on it; it doesn't by the way.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/is-america-really-losing-the-hypersonic-arms-race/
    edited February 2022
  • Reply 86 of 193
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

America is supposed to be the international policeman. Walking softly but carrying a big stick to use when necessary. 

Instead of defending freedom, we stand by and watch it crushed while shaking dollar signs the the bad guys with missiles. 

Putin has China as an ally and Russia counterfeits American goods anyway. This isn’t going to do squat unfortunately. 

God help Ukraine. 

Ukraine had 20 years before Putin to get their corrupt selves together they didn’t, see Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania for a lesson on how it’s done….They thought they were special….
    I'll repost this;

To the surprise of everyone in Moscow, Kyiv, Brussels, and Washington, Yanukovych’s decision to scuttle this agreement with the EU triggered mass demonstrations in Ukraine again, bringing hundreds of thousands of Ukrainians into the streets in what would become known as the Euromaidan or “Revolution of Dignity” to protest Yanukovych’s turn away from the democratic West. The street protests lasted several weeks, punctuated by the killing of dozens of peaceful protestors by Yanukovych’s government, the eventual collapse of that government and Yanukovych’s flight to Russia in February 2014, and a new pro-Western government taking power in Kyiv. Putin had “lost” Ukraine for the second time in a decade.
    Yeah, having that shot at democracy in 2014 hasn't worked out perfectly, but it is evident that Ukraine wants to succeed. Putin can't allow that, hence, the invasion.
    Putin has succeeded in further dividing the US and helping diminish us as a beacon for democracy, so he is attempting to use this moment in time to make his move. 
    When you have a President who's foreign policy has been a complete disaster, it makes sense Putin would make his move for Ukraine. Putin is essentially playing chess while Biden is playing checkers. Putin was probably laughing histerically as Biden announced the sanctions that will do nothing to stop Russia. 
    Compared to the previous Trump administration, Biden's administration is hitting nothing but home runs. But of course, Biden did have to clean up the mess that Trump left...

Biden's administration hitting nothing but home runs? You can't be serious. Everything he's done so far has been a compete disaster. Biden has been so bad even the liberal mainstream media is turning on him. What does that tell you. If Trump made a mess, Biden sure is making it a bigger mess. Look at the southern border, Afghanistan pullout, inflation, gas prices, Ukraine situation, etc. The list goes on.  
  • Reply 87 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

And, to be honest, I doubt that Trump would have bungled the situation as badly as Biden has, so far, done.
    George, you've now gone off the rails completely, and your posts are just rambling about.

Heck, I even remember you telling us here in the U.S. that China wasn't the problem, Russia was. So now, you're behind Russia, but you still have no understanding of what's going on. 

Russia is weak militarily, save for their Nuclear weapons. China is the future threat, and so while this invasion of Ukraine is horrifying to the West and especially to the citizens of Ukraine, it is going to drain Russia of resources. That isn't strength, that's weakness. 

What is the problem of China? Because China wants to reunite Taiwan but it is against our plan to control China using Taiwan? LOL 
    Only George cares about what your post; I don't, and save yourself the embarrassment of complaining that I am violating your first amendment rights, as if you even know what that means.
    edited February 2022
  • Reply 88 of 193
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Yes, we would be soooo much better off with Putins Puppet in office.  I’m sure that any day now the former guy would have begun pulling strings. /s
    Putin's Puppet? Haha...you're one of those people. Maybe Putin's Puppet should ask Putin for Hunter's laptop back. 
  • Reply 89 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Only George cares about what you post; I don't, and save yourself the embarrassment of complaining that I am violating your first amendment rights, as if you even know what that means.
    I agree with George. He is right. The West has promised Russia that NATO will not expand. The West broke its promise. Not only that, it attacked Yugoslavia and forcibly dismantled it into pieces. 
  • Reply 90 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Only George cares about what you post; I don't, and save yourself the embarrassment of complaining that I am violating your first amendment rights, as if you even know what that means.
    I agree with George. He is right. The West has promised Russia that NATO will not expand. The West broke its promise. Not only that, it attacked Yugoslavia and forcibly dismantled it into pieces. 
    The West never promised that NATO would not expand. 

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2014/11/06/did-nato-promise-not-to-enlarge-gorbachev-says-no/
    mike1
  • Reply 91 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/up-front/2014/11/06/did-nato-promise-not-to-enlarge-gorbachev-says-no/
    LOL

Vladimir Pozner: How the United States Created Vladimir Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ

12:52
    You may remember that soon after the Soviet Union
    12:57
    cease to exist, and I think it was February of 1992,
    13:07
    Yeltsin came to the United States.
    13:09
    And he addressed the joint session of Congress.
    13:13
    And he said, the people of Russia are offering their hand
    13:17
    to the people of the United States in friendship,
    13:21
    to build a better world, a world without war,
    13:25
    a world with our peace.

a world with our peace.

19:32
    Now, let's begin with going back to Gorbachev
    19:36
    and his meetings when he was asked by several people,
    19:42
    all of them quite important, to allow Germany's to reunite
    19:49
    and take down the Berlin Wall.
    19:52
    And he was told by James Baker,
    19:55
    and now this is not many people.
    19:59
    I mean, when I would say this,
    20:00
    many people say, it's not true, it's not true.
    20:02

edited February 2022 GeorgeBMac
  • Reply 92 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

LOL

Vladimir Pozner: How the United States Created Vladimir Putin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8X7Ng75e5gQ

a world with our peace.

a world with our peace.

19:32
    Now, let's begin with going back to Gorbachev
    19:36
    and his meetings when he was asked by several people,
    19:42
    all of them quite important, to allow Germany's to reunite
    19:49
    and take down the Berlin Wall.
    19:52
    And he was told by James Baker,
    19:55
    and now this is not many people.
    19:59
    I mean, when I would say this,
    20:00
    many people say, it's not true, it's not true.
    20:02

Thanks for posting gibberish! /s
  • Reply 93 of 193
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Yes, we would be soooo much better off with Putins Puppet in office.  I’m sure that any day now the former guy would have begun pulling strings. /s
    Putin's Puppet? Haha...you're one of those people. Maybe Putin's Puppet should ask Putin for Hunter's laptop back. 
    Trump has authoritarian fantasies about Putin, et al, that even Melania probably finds disturbing, so, yeah, Trump is still Putin's Puppet, and at some point, even the GOP is going to have to give up on Putin. 
    blastdoor
  • Reply 94 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Trump has authoritarian fantasies about Putin, et al, that even Melania probably finds disturbing, so, yeah, Trump is still Putin's Puppet, and at some point, even the GOP is going to have to give up on Putin. 
    The GOP? Did you miss the 8 years under Obama? He bent over backwards for Putin. 
    edited February 2022
  • Reply 95 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

The GOP? Did you miss the 8 years under Obama? He bent over backwards for Putin. 
    Because US is too focused on China. There is not one day you cannot hear the word China from Limbaugh's mouth.
  • Reply 96 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

Because US is too focused on China. There is not one day you cannot hear the word China from Limbaugh's mouth.
    Huh? You do know Limbaugh is dead right? 
  • Reply 97 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

You said 8 years of Obama. Limbaugh spread his propaganda against China for decades right before he died. He was given medal of freedom by Trump. 
    edited February 2022
  • Reply 98 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

You said 8 years of Obama. 
    My bad. Thought you meant presently. 
  • Reply 99 of 193
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    tmay said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

While that's true there has never been any formal agreement, the West isn't completely innocent in this mess. Gorbachev did originally say something entirely different before he reversed and said Nato was never discussed years later. 
  • Reply 100 of 193
    tmay said:
    robaba said:
    genovelle said:
    tmay said:
    danox said:
    Weak. 

God help Ukraine. 

I'll repost this;

You said 8 years of Obama. 
    My bad. Thought you meant presently. 
    It was not your fault. It was @waveparticle who used "is" in his sentence when he should have used "was" (There is not one day). I can't believe how a person who makes such basic grammar mistake can claim himself to be an US citizen.