My 1000th Post!

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 25
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    AHH...i just check and i'm 28th!

...i'm not sure if i should be proud or sad, i mean 28 is pretty far from top 10

...but out of 7xxx members i guess that isn't bad...i'd like to see the number of posts how long you've been a member ratio...hmm wait wasn' that there...i go look now
  • Reply 22 of 25
    lucaluca Posts: 3,833member
    That would be how many posts per day?

Well, I'm in 42nd place, with 4.08 posts per day. I joined about a year ago.

Although that will all change the minute I post this, because I'll increase my post count...
  • Reply 23 of 25
    cosmonutcosmonut Posts: 4,872member
    Cha Ching! One more.

I'm 55th or something when it comes to post counts.

It's interesting though, when you do an advanced search of members, there's only 68 of us who are over 1000 posts. That's 68 out of several thousand.

Over 6270 member names have 10 posts or less. I never realized there were that many "dead-beat" members here.

What's most interesting, is that over 3300 member names have NO posts at all. Zero. Nada. None.

Wow. \
  • Reply 24 of 25
    I should be around 8th... but who the hell wants 1000 fireside chat posts back?

• Reply 25 of 25
    ast3r3xast3r3x Posts: 5,012member
    ShawnPatrickJoyce, Defiant, Ast3r3x

i think we should all be congradulated (haha had to go far back enough for me)

we are the only ones in the top 30 who registered in 2002

looking through the top whatever list i notice some people i dotn see much anymore that had some good post counts and interesting posts...junkyarddawg comes to mind, perhaps i just dotn see him posting but that is a person who i havn't seen in awhile