A very cool site this, especially for lovers of aeroplanes

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014

Comments

• Reply 1 of 9
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    It looks like a passage from 'Underground' by Don Delillo. (what with the art project of painting a thousand or so planes in many colors).
  • Reply 2 of 9
    xionjaxionja Posts: 504member
    That was very cool, thanks
  • Reply 3 of 9
    aquafireaquafire Posts: 2,758member
    Quote:

Originally posted by The Installer

http://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/feat...ts/index.shtml

- T.I.

The Installer,

Hey what gives,

I clicked on your link, but get a message saying i need Flash player, ( which i already have ) I click on Explorer & then I get Url down....

But you do remind me oof spending more than enoughh hours gazing up at the sky & indulging in Flights of fantasy.

How I would love to do a barrel roll in a P51 or a Spitfiire.

I can still remember a P51 flying fast & low over our house, and the crackling Throooooughhhh its Rolls Royce engine made.

I think I was about 11 or 12 7 I jumped up & down like that kid in the film " Empire of the Sun"

Outstanding

• Reply 4 of 9
    mggmgg Posts: 124member
    Thats really cool. I never realy knew that they were to fly again. I had assumed that they were set out there to never return. Overall a very cool site.
  • Reply 5 of 9
    Quote:

Originally posted by aquafire

The Installer,

Hey what gives,

I clicked on your link, but get a message saying i need Flash player, ( which i already have ) I click on Explorer & then I get Url down....

Hmmm... strange. I have no problems with the site. Just tested it. Try again maybe.

Glad people liked the site.

- T.I.
  • Reply 6 of 9
    Hmm. That area just screams for a "terrorist get hold of 14 a-bombs, one B-52 and 21 F-16s and threathens to bomb NY and LA" B-movie.
  • Reply 7 of 9
    trevormtrevorm Posts: 841member
    Always like anything to do with aircraft.

Quite a good presentation! Bookmarked it for a rainy day!
  • Reply 8 of 9
    matsumatsu Posts: 6,558member
    Imagine being that guy who got sucked into the air intake??? I can't believe he survived, but at least a couple of others must have survived the same incedent, since there are reports of people having their eyes sucked out!!!
  • Reply 9 of 9
    der kopfder kopf Posts: 2,275member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Matsu

there are reports of people having their eyes sucked out!!!

Hey, I was VERY hungry that day