Apple Card users get 3 free months of Apple TV+ in 'Luck' promotion

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV edited November 2022
In an effort to promote the new Apple TV+ animated feature, "Luck," Apple is giving away three months of Apple TV+ for free to Apple Card users.

Get three months of Apple TV+ for free if you're an Apple Card user
Get three months of Apple TV+ for free if you're an Apple Card user

The promotion appears within the Apple Wallet app below the Apple Card menu for making payments. Anyone with an Apple Card can navigate to the promotion page and redeem the offer until October 31.

New and existing Apple TV+ subscribers are eligible to redeem the offer. After the three-month period ends, the subscription will automatically renew for $4.99 per month unless canceled. Apple One subscribers are not eligible to redeem the promotion.

With Apple TV+ entering its fourth year of being available, Apple no longer offers extended free trials. The company notably gave new device owners one free year of the service at launch, and extended that well into the pandemic to keep viewers interested.

Now, these limited promotions appear around major releases to get more eyes on premieres. In this case, "Luck" is now available to stream on Apple TV+ as a major family film with Pixar-like animation.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    mike1mike1 Posts: 3,284member
    Despite having previously used a free service promo for buying a device a couple of years ago, I was able to redeem this as well.
    My annual subscription was due to renew this month and now will renew in November thanks to the promo.
    edited August 2022
  • Reply 2 of 7
    Not for Apple One subscribers. A little fu for the top tier subscription folks. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    applguy
  • Reply 3 of 7
    iOS_Guy80iOS_Guy80 Posts: 813member
    My annual subscription got extended three months.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    vztrv1vztrv1 Posts: 19member
    igforbes said:
    Not for Apple One subscribers. A little fu for the top tier subscription folks. 🤷🏻‍♂️
    Ditto !
    applguy
  • Reply 5 of 7
    iOS_Guy80iOS_Guy80 Posts: 813member
    vztrv1 said:
    igforbes said:
    Ditto !
    Wonder why Apple One subscribers are not eligible for the promotion?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    I could not find it in my Apple Wallet app. Had to go here to redeem it.

http://redeem.apple.com/applecardtvplus22 ;
  • Reply 7 of 7
    zeus423zeus423 Posts: 240member
    Redeemed from webpage via iPhone. It took clicking once on the webpage and then double-tapping the power button. Couldn't have been easier. Thanks, appleinsider!