Apple TV+ 'Echo 3' starring Luke Evans debuts November 23

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
The action thriller "Echo 3" premieres on Apple TV+ on November 23 with Luke Evans and Michiel Huisman starring.

'Echo 3' premieres on November 23
'Echo 3' premieres on November 23

"Echo 3" is about a young scientist that goes missing along the Colombia-Venezuela border amid a secret war. It is up to her brother, played by Luke Evans, and her husband, played by Michiel Huisman, to save her.

The director, showrunner, and executive producer is Mark Boal, known for "Zero Dark Thirty" and "The Hurt Locker." Cast members include Jessica Ann Collins, Martina Gusman, James Udom, Maria Del Rosario, Alejandro Furth, Juan Pablo Raba, and special guest start Bradley Whitford.

"I'm honored to collaborate with the team at Apple TV+ who gave me the opportunity to make the series I wanted to make - one that feels big and purposeful and refuses to stay in any lane," says Boal. "This is a black ops thriller and tale of international intrigue, set in Colombia, a country I had known only from afar and immediately fell in love with."

The show was filmed in Columbia with English and Spanish dialogue. The first three episodes premiere on November 23, followed by one new episode every Friday through January 13, 2023.

Customers can watch "Echo 3" on Apple TV+ via a paid subscription. It is available for $4.99 per month or via any tier of the Apple One subscription bundle.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 3
    Maybe Prime Video can stream a spoof of this: "Echo Dot 3"
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 2 of 3
    MadbumMadbum Posts: 536member
    Looks awesome
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 3
    Do I need to watch Echo 1 and 2 before I watch this?