Final season of Apple TV+ thriller 'Servant' premieres January 13

Posted:
in iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
M. Night Shyamalan's creepy thriller "Servant" returns for its final season on Apple TV+ on January 13.

'Servant' returns for its final season
'Servant' returns for its final season

"Servant" is a psychological thriller about a family dealing with the ramifications of losing their child. The series is veiled in mystery as cultists terrorize the family with seemingly supernatural powers.

The fourth and final season promises to finally answer the big question looming over the series -- who is Leanne Grayson and who is the child in their home?

M. Night Shyamalan acts as executive producer alongside Ashwin Rajan, Jason Blumenthal, Taylor Latham, Larrisa E. Michel, Steve Tisch, and Todd Black. Directors include Shyamalan himself, his daughter Ishana Night Shyamalan, Carlo Mirabella-Davis, Dylan Holmes, Celine Held, Logan George, Kitty Green, Nimrod Antal, Veronika Franz and Severin Fiala.

The first episode of ten will premiere on January 13, 2023. Each episode airs every Friday until March 17, 2023.

The first two seasons of "Servant" are available now to Apple TV+ subscribers. Customers can subscribe for $6.99 per month or via any tier of the Apple One subscription bundle.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 5
    I stopped on this last season, really was getting annoyed at the show having no resolve. 
    Spitbath
  • Reply 2 of 5
    jabohnjabohn Posts: 582member
    The first two seasons of "Servant" are available now to Apple TV+ subscribers. Customers can subscribe for $6.99 per month or via any tier of the Apple One subscription bundle.

Read on AppleInsider
    Love this show. But only the first 2 seasons are on AppleTV? I recall watching the third season there...
    watto_cobra
  • Reply 3 of 5
    jmadarajmadara Posts: 4unconfirmed, member
    I stopped on this last season, really was getting annoyed at the show having no resolve. 
    Same. I just couldn't get into this season. I really like the characters.
    Spitbathwatto_cobra
  • Reply 4 of 5
    jmadara said:
    Same. I just couldn't get into this season. I really like the characters.
    Also same. There's enough story here to fill a feature film. Not enough story to drag it out 4 seasons.
  • Reply 5 of 5
    jabohn said:

Read on AppleInsider
    Love this show. But only the first 2 seasons are on AppleTV? I recall watching the third season there...
    Just opened the AppleTV app and under Apple TV+ there are three seasons of Servant to be watched.
    lolliverwatto_cobra