Mujjo's newest iPhone wallet case works with MagSafe charging

Posted:
in iPhone
Mujjo has launched a new leather wallet case for the iPhone 14 lineup that works with MagSafe and fits up to three cards.

Full Leather MagSafe Wallet Case
Full Leather MagSafe Wallet Case

Mujjo is well-known for its leather accessories for Apple devices, and its newest product is the Full Leather MagSafe Wallet Case.

It can hold up to three bank, ID, or travel cards, and it's made of vegetable-tanned Ecco leather, rated Gold for environmental standards.

The case features metal buttons for extra responsiveness and clickiness, with a one-millimeter raised leather bezel that protects the screen from surfaces. Additionally, it has a raised edge around the rear camera bump to protect the lenses.

Japanese microfiber lines the inside of the case with a soft finish to protect the iPhone. The case also works with wireless charging, a feature that previous Mujjo cases didn't have.

Pricing & Availability

The Full Leather MagSafe Wallet Case is available in black, tan, or blue colors through Mujjo for $59.

Read on AppleInsider

Comments

• Reply 1 of 6
    You mean to tell me that this case with a built in wallet holding 3 credit cards can still get a MagSafe puck to stick to it and successfully charge it?
  • Reply 2 of 6
    entropysentropys Posts: 4,166member
    No, to charge your phone you would pull the wallet off first. The charge isn’t going to run through your credit cards, and TBH I doubt that would be a good idea.
  • Reply 3 of 6
    entropys said:
    No, to charge your phone you would pull the wallet off first. The charge isn’t going to run through your credit cards, and TBH I doubt that would be a good idea.
    The wallet does not come off from what I can tell. And what even is the purpose if you have to empty out your wallet any time you want to charge the phone?
    Basically what I was getting at is this is dumb.
  • Reply 4 of 6
    Will a Mag-Safe charger leave a ring on this case too?
  • Reply 5 of 6
    You mean to tell me that this case with a built in wallet holding 3 credit cards can still get a MagSafe puck to stick to it and successfully charge it?
    The Mujjo website says "Works with wireless charging (cards must be removed for charging)."
    applebynature
  • Reply 6 of 6
    ljbyrne said:
    The Mujjo website says "Works with wireless charging (cards must be removed for charging)."
    Perfect! I love emptying my wallet anytime my phone needs a charge LOL