San Francisco Apple Store

Posted:
in General Discussion edited January 2014
For those of you who are not able to go to San Francisco to see what has ben claimed as the new anchor Apple Store I took a couple pictures.

It will be where the Sephora is now.

The address to this location is 1 Stockton St. crossing with Market St. Market is like the hub of San Francisco, you can take the bus or cable car to all of the other districts in the City.

The location is three stories and rather large inside. The second level is actually at ground level. As you see there is a Virgin Mega Store right across the street, and there use to be a Planet Hollywood and an F.A.O. Swartz but they both went under (I am not sure if F.A.O.S is out yet or not).

Anyway, here is one picture. Enjoy...

Comments

• Reply 1 of 7
    jaredjared Posts: 639member
    Did I put this in the wrong thread or does no one care?
  • Reply 2 of 7
    scott2scott2 Posts: 39member
    Quote:

Originally posted by Jared

Did I put this in the wrong thread or does no one care?

Don't know if this is a response to your question, but am I the only one who cannot find the Apple Store in the photo?
  • Reply 3 of 7
    i assume he's reffering to the sephora location. it doesn't look like they're closed.
  • Reply 4 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

i assume he's reffering to the sephora location. it doesn't look like they're closed.

Yes, sorry...I added that to the post...they board up the place in June and it will probably open 3 to 4 months later...
  • Reply 5 of 7
    but they are still open, right?
  • Reply 6 of 7
    Quote:

Originally posted by superkarate monkeydeathcar

but they are still open, right?

Yeah
  • Reply 7 of 7
    apple is building a store here in chicago, (in the loop) and they took a gap store that was fairly new and tore it down. this has taken at least two years. there is a thread for it somewhere.

here's one

here's another (sf reference as well)

and one last one