Twitter Inc. no longer exists, now X Corp.

2»

Comments

• Reply 21 of 23
    This is awesome. I suggested that Twitter ramp up long and short form video and add an industry leading livestream component with a partner I won’t name. This has the potential to disrupt entrenched giants such as youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, and others. Absolutely huge. Can’t wait to see the fruit of this. 

Twitter is has already cleared out the gunk that was there from the old inept leadership. Now to strengthen the foundation and build out. 
    You're really watching a different movie than the rest of the planet.
    muthuk_vanalingambaconstang9secondkox2ronnroundaboutnowtmaywatto_cobra
  • Reply 22 of 23
    9secondkox29secondkox2 Posts: 3,024member
    This is awesome. I suggested that Twitter ramp up long and short form video and add an industry leading livestream component with a partner I won’t name. This has the potential to disrupt entrenched giants such as youtube, Facebook, Vimeo, and others. Absolutely huge. Can’t wait to see the fruit of this. 

Twitter is has already cleared out the gunk that was there from the old inept leadership. Now to strengthen the foundation and build out. 
    You're really watching a different movie than the rest of the planet.
    Nah. I’m a realist. Some of You guys on this forum are popcorn material right now. Some of us Just don’t follow the weirdos who love the guy one year, then turn tail when their political fantasyland gets owned. 
    edited April 2023
  • Reply 23 of 23
    xcorp.com seems to have posted a surreal weird cryptic message, suggesting that it will be even bigger than just an app, maybe they will manufacter high end android robotics?